I Want to Believe

I loved Gillian in the X-Files especially when she pulled her Sig on the bad guy. But the UFO chaser is now a UFO herself - a government distraction. I wonder if she’s also gender fluid?

2 Likes

We live in a society obsessed with what celebrities think, say and do.

An actor is someone who makes a living by pretending to be someone else, a singer is someone who makes a living singing songs, a comedian makes a living telling jokes, a newscaster makes a living reading cue cards and looking serious, an athlete makes a living playing a game.

Why does anyone believe such people’s political opinions matter?

12 Likes

7 Likes

No… she still wears “v@gina”, not “penis” gown :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I guess that’s supposed to be edgy? I might have been impressed had she shown her… forget it.

3 Likes

If the dress fails to ignite controversy and give her desired attention, i.e., next year, that’s what she will do. And if that fails… well, disfiguring plastic surgery is the last resort.

3 Likes

As Mark697 stated, “We live in a society obessed with what celebrities think, say and do.”

How very true that statement is. Think about it for a second, who is she to anyone? A former actress whose only contribution was she entertained us for a period of time. Why should anyone put any stock in the empty platitudes of people who entertain us? You want to know what I find hugely more interesting?

or something that impacts me directly right now like:

It would be great to permanently house entertainers back on the boob tube and leave them there and shut them down when they think their opinion is valuable to anyone but themselves.

4 Likes

It’s her midlife crises

3 Likes

To protest abortion and women’s rights!
Don’t ya just love the smell of BS in the night?
They can’t even make a movie anymore.
They are all washed up and dried up!
Talent has left the building!
Great role model.
Maybe it’s why they have all lowered their standards to Netflix and YouTube. I’m just surprised there are still theaters.
I haven’t been to the theater since the day of the Batman fiasco in Colorado and will never return. They aren’t worth it!
Who even watched the globes? A time in which they honor themselves.
I’d be better off watching the Adult Video Awards!

4 Likes

'At least they have REAL YOUNIS’SSSSSSSSSS! ’ whatever?
yo·​ni ˈyō-nē

WHAT? WTF?
YONI**:** a stylized representation of the female genitalia that in Hinduism is a sign of generative power and that symbolizes the goddess Shakti WHAT STILL! Why would she say/do such a thing?
I had to look it up…had to!
Bat Sh** carzy that one! I would dip my Younker in her Yoni if you paid me! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:FLAGGED! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
If somebody flagged me I wouldn’t be upset because even joking I don’t know what the heck is going on with people today, The world is ‘YUCKIN’ Crazy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I feel like the World just flat out got away from me all of a sudden
I picked the wrong week to give up Amphetamines’!

How about de-generative power? Now THAT I’d accept!

3 Likes

Agree. I think politicians should be added to the list.

A true athlete makes a living by competing. In 1960 Abebe Bikila won the Olympic Marathon in Rome running the entire race barefooted. He had no shoe contract.

It depends. Lebron James is a BLM tool. Kobe Bryant played to win. His opinion on how to win/compete is believed by both the right and the left.

2 Likes

YYYYYAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN…huh?

3 Likes

WTF are the Golden Globes? (Sarcasm)
Good actress. Who cares what she or any of them thinks? They need to stay in their lanes. I am more concerned what my auto mechanic or physician thinks.

4 Likes

Participation trophies for millionaires who can’t walk and chew gum without someone yelling “and….ACTION!”:grinning:

4 Likes

You do gotta admit, many of them can’t wipe their own butts but when the lights and cameras come on they gain some kind of special power to actually perform.

3 Likes

LOL! Too true. Bread and Circuses.

2 Likes

TRUTH! AB is a SUPER BUTT WIPER…what?.. that’s not what you meant?
Apologies…I’ll be over here sitting 'Q’uietly till I’m called on again…

This is me being 'Q’uiet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

True Oatrick, ----sorry PATRICK! (I have ‘Fluffy fingers’) On the ‘RUST’ set it was a TRUE Clown show! and the ringmaster is a Murderer!

2 Likes

I’ma fixin to sit down and watch this here thread with ya. Cold adult beverage?

3 Likes

Diet Coke w/ a shot of Sarcasm please! (knowing me, a double shot!)

Hey Zavier where’s that from?
Is that a movie ‘Q’uote?
"Cold adult Beverage?’’
It’s rattlin’ around in my head and I can’t place it
Did you just make it up?

2 Likes