I was so much older then. I'm younger than that now

Anyone watch this? I don’t watch mainstream TV or much of TV for that matter. Figured the Leftoids must’ve went berserk with this stuff. I always enjoy a good comedy routine since Seinfeld left the airwaves. But with respect to Jerry this interview must’ve brought down the house. Why they even refer to her as VP is beyond comprehension. Maybe if I lived in Oakland, CA - NOT

8 Likes

We had better look after our Ballot box’s real close leading up to November and beyond.
Keep your Cartridge box dry because surely many of our Jury boxes are tainted also. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

She was in Sacramento earlier today and CBS was posting on facemask I mean facebook about her visit. Replies and likes (or dislikes :joy:) aren’t in her favor.

1 Like

I didn’t watch because I didn’t know they were going to have an interview with her VPness. I may have actually listened to some of it, I like getting familiar with what the parties are up to.

1 Like

I didn’t watch it, but I’m pretty sure what she said was “me me me me me me me me me”

1 Like

I didn’t know we had a Vice President, we don’t even have a President!
I thought that woman was a comedian from Saturday Night Live!
No disrespect to Maya Rudolph!

IMG_4592

Is someone saying one of these two is a Vice President of the United States? That’s a great joke!

6 Likes

My Back Pages. One of my favorite Bob Dylan songs.

It is obvious, why she was chosen to be his running mate!!! The president really didn’t want to have a vice!!!
She is so embarrassing, they ended up making a perfect match!!!

2 Likes

In the Presidential race between two octogenarians – Trump (77) and Biden (81) – the VP is an important person who should not be overlooked by the electorate.