tulsi gabbard

Tulsi you’ve really got me today…

17 Likes

I remember watching the Democratic Presidential debate she was in. I thought she was clearly the best candidate up there. The Dems really had to do a full court press to destroy her candidacy so they could anoint Biden as soon as they realized Harris had no chance of winning. Their loss!

Unfortunately I don’t think she’d ever make it through the Republican primaries either. I suspect she might be trying for the Republican VP slot.

10 Likes

The real problem is that we need to hold hearings on already established RIGHTS!
Are we willing to die to keep our country free? I’ll follow her into battle any day, anywhere!

9 Likes

That woman is dangerous. I’d follow her off a cliff.

7 Likes

Had Tulsi been chosen for VP instead of harris, I’m pretty sure Biden would have been removed from office and declared incompetent long ago. I don’t agree with all her policies but I do like her a lot.

7 Likes

She has always appeared to be genuine in her respect for this country. It was good to see her call out Clinton, “the slug”, that leaves a slime trail wherever she goes and Romney, “the RINO”, that can’t be trusted. These bottom feeders are the reason that the political machines keep them around at the expense of real patriots like Tulsi.

Hopefully these hearings will affect and expose these factions that pose a real threat to this country. The Framers of the Constitution were very concerned about factions and tried to mitigate their effect. Obviously, in their wildest imagination, they couldn’t envision the problems we have today.

7 Likes

Only blemish on her record is her past association with the W E F.

3 Likes

Hmmm from Hawaii if I remember correctly. How did that work out? People can change… perhaps

6 Likes

Glad someone remembers instead of falling in lust like little schoolboys. Politicians aren’t there for YOU.
Her sudden 2a change needs to be watched for awhile as well. Tulsi Gabbard: 2A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing?? - YouTube

10 Likes

The Committee’s are going exactly the way I figured. Alot of Subpoenas, lots of rhetoric, stonewalling, and basically a “fudge you” to Congress.

Without the power to prosecute… Or compel cooperation.

It’s just sound and fury which signifies nothing.

9 Likes

Well done Tulsi - Stand strong. May God continue to bless you.

2 Likes

And the DNC. But she’s NOT a Republican. She’s more like a classical liberal, with whom we could talk and debate ideas. Remember way back then?
I very much like the lady now that she’s clear on the 2A, too.

3 Likes

At this point anyone other than Brandon or Camala , Pee Wee Herman is a more serious consideration! So, any American citizen that can put two sentences together is good with me!
Can someone please stop the possible nomination of Mayor Pete. He’s as worthless as whale crap, and I hear there’s some ecological value in that!

4 Likes