Teaching NYS Concealed Carrg

Is anyone teaching the New York State Concealed Carry class as a USCCA Instructor?

7 Likes

It looks like there are some.

Example

https://training.usconcealedcarry.com/class/new-york-ccw-16-hours-training/8545915e-72f7-11ed-82e0-02420a000289

Is there a particular zip code you would like to search near?

Edit: Well that one is in NJ but it’s for NY lol

NY is so extremely restrictive on firearms and carry you may be hard pressed to find much of anything related to concealed carry there

3 Likes

@Amanda86 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Amanda86

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!!

2 Likes

@Amanda86 welcome to our group. I wish you all the best there in NY State.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone ! We are trying to figure out if there are current USCCA instructors teaching the concealed carry specific class for the NYS mandates class using their USCCA credentials and not the NRA.

2 Likes

Is it even possible to get a Concealed Carry Permit in New York?

5 Likes

Yes it is. I’m trying to get answers as we spent the money including travel for the close and need help. Thanks for the smart comment but this is seriously a question. Starting out business trying to get ahead… :frowning:

2 Likes

Welcome Amanda, I have read about the difficulties obtaining a NY carry permit. I don’t know who you spoke to or where you tried but I would suggest contacting one or more of the few local gun stores and possibly the local police department. Retired officers are required to re qualify under LEOSA and they may use a private entity. Good luck, hopefully you will find someone suitable for your needs.

3 Likes

It is theoretically possible.

As a regular person, in reality it is theoretically possible.

Good luck Amanda and if applicable/no PII or anything, let us know what you find/accomplish.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard and good luck.
We are always here to answer questions!
Carnegie Hall is close by, hopefully you will also have a place to practice, practice, practice!

5 Likes

Well…

NYC Gun licensing deemed unconstitutional by Manhattan federal judge (msn.com)

3 Likes

And we’ll watch this get tied up in the court system for the next 3-5 years. Your tax dollars at work smdh.

4 Likes

Gotta love that judges decision!!!

2 Likes