Stranded in the Truck

Been out here in my truck working since feb. running back and forth across America trying to help keep the country moving … but driving and having to pretty much stay in the truck well surprised I haven’t jumped off the top of my truck yet lol and I have found that none of my fav. ranges are open haven’t shot a round since March

6 Likes

Thank you for your dedication, @Timothy3!

If you get to Wisconsin, let me know! I know of a few ranges that are open.

Do you listen to podcasts or get a chance for any sort of training while you’re on the road (figuratively, not literally)?

2 Likes

Find yourself near Cabot, AR message me we can go fire off some freedom seeds.

3 Likes

@Timothy3 - If you come to Palm Bay Fl. we can go shooting. Several ranges
are open and May 18th the city of Palm Bay is starting a reopen phase. Mike_T

1 Like

Same in Birmingham’ish Alabama

2 Likes

Central MN close to interstate. On most weekends there is a range very, very close to the house.

Edit::: truck parking at interstate.

2 Likes

@Timothy3 - Thank you for putting it all on the line and being out there
keeping everybody going with as little pain as possible. You are super !!

1 Like

Thanks for sticking in there. Much appreciation to those that are keeping the supply lines working for the country!

1 Like

And in Columbus OH.

1 Like

Almost 50 years ago, in another life, I lived off Hwy 5, west of Cabot. We used to shoot clay pigeons in our front yard.

1 Like

So far this has been my favorite place to live.

2 Likes

Pocatello, idaho, we have plenty of truck parking and our own outdoor range.

1 Like

If you’re in Chicago or Baltimore, there are ranges everywhere.

1 Like

Sometimes I run in to training but mostly I do about 30 minutes of practice about 3 nights a week when I’m out in the truck when I shut down for the evening…Tim

2 Likes

@Timothy3 if you’re ever near Phoenix, Tempe Arizona let me know. My gun club is open. And I’d be more than happy to take you there to shoot as my guest. Just message me. And I’m retired so I could go almost any time.

2 Likes

Gonna be in Florida early next week have to see if it’s Newark you. Thanks. Tim

1 Like

Thanks I’m getting a bit wacko after 3 1\2 months but someone has to do it lol. Tim