State of the Union

FJB’s State of the Union may be the first show to claim best comedy and best tragedy. And I thought only Pelosi could spew lies at this high a rate! Sheesh. Let’s hope that people don’t fall for it…again.

32 Likes

I couldn’t bring myself to watch it. :nauseated_face: I’m sure it will be aired ad-nauseum. :roll_eyes:

18 Likes

State of The Union Report? Where? When? I looked on all of the channels for it, all I could find was a campaign speech, did I miss anything good?

17 Likes

I watched it… my wife tied me to a bed post and hid any and all weapons I could have used to destroy my TV.

It’s all Trump’s fault.
Tax the rich and corporation more.
Ban ARs and HC magazines.
Expand Obamacare…

Some freaking visionary we have in the White House. All of it, Pablum for the sheep and light of IQ….

On a lighter note Mike Johnson’s facial expressions were priceless :rofl:

26 Likes

And apparently the Border is actually located in Ukraine and Lincoln Riley coach of the USC Trojans was murdered.
I watched it on Louder w/Crowder.

12 Likes

Yes, everything is Trumps fault, so here’s the solution, let’s ALL VOTE FOR TRUMP so he can FIX America, and get it back on track. Thanks Biden, for the advise. :+1: :wink: :laughing: TRUMP!!! TRUMP!!! TRUMP!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :us: :us: :us:

14 Likes

They did something to him, he’s never that coherent

12 Likes

It’s a Clone! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Somebody strip 'em necked and check fer Flat feet! and NO Genitales! :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Mike Obama for President! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: No wait! Captain Crunch! :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SSDD! (Same SH** Different Day!

Multiple government websites including Secret Service and Homeland Security go down for 20 minutes during Biden’ State of the Union before being brought back online

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Their Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee!
Muahahahahahahahahahahaha :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

That’s Jeff Dunham’s dummy Walter up there. :rofl:
Wonder where Jeff was. :thinking:

16 Likes

I LOVE THAT GUY!
I TRUST ‘Walter’ more than Pudding Pants!
At least Walter KNOWS he’s a DUMMY!

OH Yeah Phuck Joe Biden!

13 Likes

@Karacal They pumped him up with Prevagen Memory Pills, and downed a couple of Red Bull drinks. :laughing:

11 Likes

Here Joe, Drink this and don’t forget, Yell, Yell a lot…

12 Likes

The loudest Yell of ALL was “I’ll get rid of Assault Weapons and Large Capacity Magazines”!! DAM IT!!! How does he NEVER FORGET THAT!!! It’s imbedded PERMANTLY in his Memory!! :anguished:$#!T :fu:

9 Likes

Is it over, couldn’t bring myself to watch. My cardiologist, said it wouldn’t be a very good idea, if you want to live! Did he start nuclear war yet? Or are the cattle cars on the way?
From the rebuttal, it seems the liar in chief made a stand, a sickening one!
We’re not going to make it, are we :question:Sounds like the tree needs watering!

9 Likes

Even without Jeff, Walter would perform better.

9 Likes

I tried, the campaign rhetoric was too much for me, almost threw up in my mouth.

13 Likes

Now not only do you have to worry about Biden but, the O’Bama mama factor.
If the dems run those two together, a twofer scenario, I do not know who is worse…
My opinion of course…

5 Likes

It was Chuckles hand up his butt…

7 Likes

I could not have been paid to watch our Derelict In Chief!

8 Likes

Didn’t watch! Didn’t care!! Same old lies!!!

8 Likes