State of the Union

Officially the only campaign speach FJB will attend…because he was forced to by law, I believe its the only law he’s followed so far.

7 Likes

The first general election presidential debate will take place on September 16, 2024, at Texas State University in San Marcos, Texas.
The second will take place on October 1 at Virginia State University in Petersburg, Virginia.
The third will take place on October 9 at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The vice presidential debate will take place on September 25 at Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania.

Stock up on popcorn.

5 Likes

Joe’s Hate of the Union

11 Likes

I read a few of these. I like to be informed.

I also watched the cringy video from Katie Britt. I can’t believe they put her in that position.

8 Likes

What was hilarious and maddening to me. Was the left pretending to take the high ground. And ask that the republicans be respectful during the (campaign) speech. When in fact they were anything but during Trump’s state of the union speeches. We all remember the rancor. And nanny Pelosi tearing up her copy.

9 Likes

Just moved my goal post:
Note to self, be out of Salt Lake City by October 8…

6 Likes

“Last year the murder rate showed the sharpest decrease in history,” Biden said. “Violent crime fell to one of its the lowest levels in more than 50 years.”

Could this be because more and more states are passing constitutional carry laws?

6 Likes

Not so fast… There is more likely a concerted effort to “blur the lines” on what exactly constitutes “violent crime” by the agencies tasked with reporting such crimes.

8 Likes

RIGHT Brother, And that’s why these Jugheads are erecting all those ‘Fences’ around themselves!
I feel safer already! We need the Orangeman NOW! We can’t wait till November, they won’t stop.

Mi dos pesos

Invest in Lead: Norma–Bond Strike.

7 Likes

Orange/ Yep will be voting in nov if still alive we need to MAGA real BAD.

8 Likes

I turned it off after about 10 minutes. This was a campaign speech. “Patriots are traitors, more war needed, more abortion on demand, illegals are good for us, we’re gonna put a base Gaza and it’s all Trumps fault”.

10 Likes

Whatever dosage of whatever they shot him up with seemed a little too high! Absolutely hilarious from what I’ve seen of it. What a clown!

Mike Johnson’s expressions in the background were epic. Disappointed he didn’t tear up his copy though.

9 Likes

Hey what did Jeff Dunham and Walter ever do to you to insult them like that ??

7 Likes

I think the handlers switched him with Walter last night. :thinking:

8 Likes

^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
^
^

5 Likes

My God. It’s worse than I thought. My heart feels for the guy. But my mind says, “F__k him and his family.”

7 Likes

Stay with the mind, it’s what separates us from the animals.

4 Likes

Gold Star dad Steve Nikoui arrested after heckling Biden at SOTU address (msn.com)

Nikoui was confronted by security during his outburst, who demanded he stop. He refused and continued shouting.

He was removed from the House Galleries and arrested by Capitol Police on the misdemeanor charge of Crowding, Obstructing or Incommoding.

2 Likes

Yeah, I read that this morning. There’s a reason I took the flag down at home, and this supported that reason. I can not watch that clown, whether live or on some pundits feed. I’ll leave it at that.

6 Likes

That’s a great line Ron,
I finally watched bits and pieces (the Low Lights) of the SotU BS)
and I cannot believe it is exactly what some of you folks said)
“Hopped-up Joe” was indeed Angry and ‘Flying!’
He was nowhere near the same man that for the last year he was a Bumbli’ stumblin’ mess.
I’ve witnessed this with my own eyes when I did a stint @ a “Memory Care”/Assisted Dying facility
so I could HELP a friend transition to Heaven easier. Some of the poor souls were so far gone
they were just literally waiting to die. An experienced Doctor/care Taker explained to me Dementia is
a form of a person ‘MOVING’ his Luggage (His/Her brain, memory, Life Force from one part of Him to the Outer World (what I call Heaven) But the body remains. That is what Biden is showing today.
When you add DRUGS to the equation you don’t get a person with more vitality or vigor (as these idiot handlers are saying). You get a person with diminished capacity Hopped up and that is where the ANGER comes out. The self control (that they normally might have had is gone, It transitioned already and you get a frustrated person that can’t handle the Juice)
When Marjorie taylor Green shouted at Joe, he tried to hold it together. But he clearly got flustered holding up that pin he seemed like all the drugs he was given couldn’t think FOR HIM and when he got Laken Riley’s name wrong and more people shouted I thought this was iT! Buh BYE Joe!
I’ve seen docile Seniors who for months exhibited zero emotion get a dose of something and just loose their minds. Scary Sh**. This is whats left of Old Joe. A shell of hs former self.
If you add the fact that he is a Pathological Liar and storyteller (in the past) I think he gets confused where he is and who he is.
It’s really sad and as I’ve said it’s Elder Abuse.
Say what you will about TRUMP, What he say’s and does but this is no comparison, they may be close in age but that’s where the comparison ends folks. The barn doors are open, all the Horses are gone and if he stays in power there is more trouble ahead.

9 Likes