Gun Lies and More

7 Likes

This old bastardā€‹:joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

6 Likes

FJB to get 6 letters FJB

5 Likes

Joe canā€™t even tie his shoes, i doubt he even knows what his speach was about 5min after he was done giving it. Heā€™s a danger to our country and our way of life. It amazes me the difference between him speaking now and him 20yrs ago, he was still a lying hypocrite then just more coherent and easier to understand.

5 Likes

You have to cut him some slack, he still thinks Queen Elizabeth is alive.

9 Likes

I think you are giving him way too much credit. I doubt he knows half the time what his speeches are about while he is trying to read them off of the teleprompter.

I remember his verbal foibles while he was VP. Iā€™m not a perfect speaker myself so I could forgive those gaffs. But this is different. His mind is clearly going. It is a sad thing to watch. I would feel great sympathy for his troubles if he and his handlers werenā€™t so busy putting the finishing touches on the decades long effort to bankrupt the country while taking all our rights away in the process.

7 Likes

Not directly related, but I just learned recently that when Jimmy Carter nominated Theodore Sorensen to head the CIA, Senator Joe Biden- a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee- helped block his nomination because he thought Sorensen had been irresponsible with classified documents.

Irony.

9 Likes

The Residentā€™s speech on this video is very alarming, making senseless words about guns, braces, calibers, and so on. Clearly, he needs to EXIT OUT OF THE RUNNING. Thereā€™s just NOWAY this DELUSIONAL, DEMENTED OLD MAN continue to be the LEADER OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ā€œPERIODā€. This is so INSANE! SERIOUSLY! :grimacing: ā€œGod Save The Queenā€. WHAAAT?!!! GOD SAVE THE USA!!! :us:

7 Likes

Maybe Dementia but maybe dumb like a fox. You know and I know people that think the guy is brilliant, the best President ever. Just look at pops heā€™s an honest grandfatherly guy. The more I watch the more it looks to me like heā€™s play his ignorant base like a fiddle. As long as they ā€œBelieveā€ him heā€™ll lie. Donā€™t forget Joeā€™s been a politician his entire life, he knows how politics work, he knows the truth doesnā€™t matter.

6 Likes

13 Likes

There will come a time very soon where even the most asleep of citizens
will realize the TRUTH of what is happening today.
ā€˜Caesar fiddled while Rome burnedā€™
I just hope it wonā€™t be too late for us.
He may be stupid, He may be sly as a fox, I donā€™t know .
But why is it so hard for the sheep NOT TO SEE?

2 Likes

Youā€™ve put a smile on my face this morning brother.
Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

An equivalent:
Bidden bunkered while illegal aliens strive

3 Likes

I never said I was a history scholar, if it wasnā€™t
for ā€˜spell checkā€™ I would sound down right stupid!
BUT if it put a smile on your face today Mission accomplished !
(Hey, no spell check needed!)
Good morning brothers!

3 Likes

Right on ronald150, bu i think it may be to late we are on a vary slippery slope and going down fast.

1 Like