More of Words of Gun Wisdom from Joe Biden today

"Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an unarmed person coming at them with a knife or something (WTF???), shoot them in the leg instead of in the heart,” Biden said, going on to argue that “There’s a lot of different things that can change” in police training.

OH GOOD GRIEF… Cops everywhere are laughing and crying.

13 Likes

And he is the best the left has to offer? :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

A lot of people believe this kind of thing. A lot. :unamused:

7 Likes

Wade, I don’t know about that. Maybe the anti-rights people are just trying to convince those that know better that we are wrong, just as with Biden’s ignorant comment. Though, based on all his other stupid comments, discharge both barrels of a double-barreled shotgun into the air outside; shoot a shotgun through the front door, etc., one has to wonder where he gets his material. Certainly not from any self-defense training nor LE. One would hope he couldn’t possibly be that stupid, so that only leaves one other option - a very nefarious one, which would not be surprising coming from those that oppose our inalienable RKBA.

2 Likes

Sorry, I meant a lot of people believe the ‘shoot in the leg’ myth, the idea that anyone can shoot like Annie Oakley, so you must have meant to kill that person when you shoot them center mass instead of on the ankle.

2 Likes

Joe Biden also said China is not going to eat our lunch,C’on Man, they are good people.
I take all of Creepy Joe’s advise to heart. I think we should be issued the small Blue Book of Joe Biden Wisdom and tales from the past.

Larry

2 Likes

Silly, yes. However I would be a hypocrite if I didn’t admit that Trump said the same thing after being nominated.

2 Likes

Joe is hilarious :joy:. But seriously, he makes me glad I abandoned my Democratic roots & conditioning. :clap:t5:
:v:t5:

5 Likes

There’s not enough bad things you can say about this guy, I take the 5th not to incriminate myself. LOL

3 Likes

He’ll give away your lunch (and future) and then try to make you feel bad for not working harder so you can give more.

3 Likes

Ah - good old and I do mean old Shotgun Joe. Let me count the ways, no wait
I don’t think I can count that high. If the Dems rig the election and put him in
the White House we are so screwed and my father in law who was secret service
for 20 years at the White House will turn over in his grave.

4 Likes

Please remember, no name calling in the Community. Y’all are poking fun, but keep it respectful please. There’s no need to lower our standards of communication because we don’t like someone.

I would LOVE for someone to be able to explain to Mr. Biden why we aim center body mass…

2 Likes

Next time he calls me, I’ll do my best. :wink:

3 Likes

To be fair, if I had a chainsaw bayonet, I probably could go for the leg.

3 Likes

Stats seem to show that it’s hard enough for trained cops to even hit center mass most of the time under immediate stress of a charging perp. Now let’s make them only legally able to hit a leg… Great plan, Joe!

Gonna have to increase hazard pay to cops. Joe’s plan will result in more cop deaths.

3 Likes

Police should get more hazard pay.

5 Likes

Words from a mental midget. Ask a doctor where one of the largest arteries is. Hint: Femoral. Where is it at? I saw a video from Iran I believe. After suspect with knife was shot in the leg, he bled out in about 2 minutes.

3 Likes

Your comment reminded me of this: “Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor has died, a day after he was shot in the leg”. This was back in 2007.

1 Like

Please remember, name-calling is not allowed in the USCCA Online Community. Please check the Community Guidelines if you’ve got questions.

It’s staggering that anyone would consider putting Joe Biden into the highest office in our land. His unfortunate condition is quite clear. His behavior repeatedly goes directly against some of the most sacred ideals of his own party, yet they shamelessly whitewash it, and pretend it isn’t so. It’s torture to watch him speak about the subject of the second amendment knowing how many people are willing to support him for the office of President. Trump may sometimes be uncomfortably brash, but he can consistently put coherent sentences together.

In a way, Joe is sort of self supporting his own philosophy about guns by serving as his own example of someone who, just maybe, shouldn’t have one lying around within reach. None the less, I won’t support taking his shotgun away unless he gets due process first, even if he would not extend me the same courtesy to me, because that’s what real Americans do.

3 Likes