Sport your support of your gun rights and the USCCA

@Kevin that is really good to know!! Thanks!

1 Like

The only one I have on my vehicle right now says “I carry a gun because a cop is to heavy”

2 Likes

The red, white, and blue sticker I got when I joined USCCA has been on my truck for 3 years. Still looks new.

2 Likes

I can’t decide if it makes me look less like a target (when in my truck) or if it’s an invite to break into it and see if I have anything worth stealing (when it’s parked)
 so right now, no sticker.
Did have a “special forces” sticker on my previous truck (my hubby was, not me). I kinda think that makes me look less like a target
 vehicle wise.

1 Like

Reviving thread to show my support for this fantastic claymore trailer hitch cover. I might need to get me one of these. Thanks for posting!!

5 Likes

I don’t put stickers on my car.

4 Likes

I like my USCCA T-Shirt and the USCCA on the back window of the car. I live in Marion, Indiana and I don’t think anyone knows what USCCA is. The Responsibly Armed American T-Shirt I wear it everywhere. I may get a look are two if they read the back, but they just walk on. And it’s funny, where I Bank at, you have to take your hat off to walk in the door, but I can carry my firearm into the Bank. And they know I carry.

3 Likes

Let’s see, I have NRA, USCCA, Tx Game Warden Assn, and Texas Shriff’s Ass’n, and "Back the Blue Badge stickers on mine.

Keep in mind, it a lot of places these stickers make your car/truck a target for would be gun thieves and can also make you a target for angry crowds of leftwing anti gun activists. Sad to say but stickers supporting LE can also quickly make a a target of anti cop activists some of whom have no compunction whatsoever of attacking you with weapons in or out of your vehicle.

This actually should raise your alert level and make you even more vigilant to always have good self and situational awareness rather than thinking they are a deterrent that only attracts other pro Gun Rights activists and owners.

2 Likes

Dawn tried to buy it through the link. Says I can’t buy one, can I get a little help. Mike.