Sport your support of your gun rights and the USCCA

I like that need one for my lol

Your truck sounds like my truck. Mine screams “Gun totin Redneck.” If someone does try to break in, they might want to get a tetanus shot first. :joy::joy:

Lol

I’ve learned since it doesn’t fit in it might as well be a deterrent.

1 Like

GG&G CLAYMORE HITCH Cover https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002IWYFVS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_DrpLCbZQPBR99

It’s this, but I found it cheaper on Ebay.

2 Likes

Here’s an even better option than what @James has! :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/product/gifts-novelty-uscca-trailer-hitch-cover-test/

4 Likes

I like that alot

1 Like

I like that one better. Have to order one thanks

Tom

2 Likes

If you order it over the phone, tell them Dawn sent you :laughing:

2 Likes

That brushed metal finish sure does look nice!

1 Like

I will do it thank you

Tom

1 Like

I have several stickers that I put on my laptop, ammo can, and gun safe. I just got a decal, and I always wear my USCCA hat and carry both USCCA knives I have, CRKT and Kenshaw. When I go to the range, it’s with my USCCA range bag and USCCA shirt or a grunt style shirt

1 Like

If I get some stickers I would be on my car and truck and safe. And at the sound booth at church. I need buy some stickers.Lol

1 Like

I have my Uscca hitch cover on my truck! Once spring gets here I’ll be proud to sport USCCA sticker on it also! I also have a sticker on my gun safe

2 Likes

I have 2 USCCA stickers on the back of my car.

2 Likes

20190331_120542

3 Likes

20190331_115444

3 Likes

Awesome i want one of those gun control decals.

however they do have one specifically for the vehicle

call and inquire they should send you some there great folks

Love the color ones eventually i will order me a nice polo style shirt with that color emblem on it.

2 Likes

were already profiled and targeted i believe.

i see your point for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks @Kevin I got the gun control sticker from Amazon when I looked up 2A decals and the red/white USCCA sticker came with my package, but I bought the white one from their site. I am hoping that the white one won’t tear since I put it under the visor that hangs over the back glass and should protect it from the sun.

2 Likes

the one they sent me is for the vehicle and has held up well all winter.

ill take a picture of my back windshield and share

2 Likes