Spoiling Myself: Throw Some Gun *Ideas At Me!

Yesterday, my little sister [I say little but 21 years old now] wanted a new gun cause she got that rifle stolen insurance will take forever BUT

Got $500 for my twin Yawanda [G17] Keep in mind this will be my edc for now on most likely.

What do I get WHEN DOORS OPEN here and should go online because the owner of my range was not certain at all when he would have anything worthy enough to sell me brand that is.

3 Likes

You mean you don’t already have a list “next to buy” :astonished: :crazy_face:

I’ve had a running list for years and in truth I’m down to my last four with another list of opportunity strap hangers. There’s nothing $30K and a new safe couldn’t fix and I could have them in my hands in a month or less. Then I would be in the realm of upgrade hunting.

Cheers,

Craig6

7 Likes

Agreed. or just the 21k that was rapidly firing as held trigger at my range yesterday would suffice. lol

What you say about this…

2 Likes

@Randall318 if you are a Glock guy I’d say “Rock On!” I’m a fan of Bi-Tone Guns. I’m not a Glock guy but I do have an XD Tactical that looks just like that except it’s an XD. One of my opportunity strap hanger’s is a Bi-Tone XD in “Service length” (4" vs the Tactical 5").

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

I’m with @Craig6. Next gun on the list is the proper answer.

4 Likes

There were things that I did’t link about it…

That’s why weighing optiosns and hear back from you guys! 9mm Luger is going to be my calibor and eveb considerd a sig. I just want something smaller but also fimilar with and can place my round at it’s intended

I’m down to switch up!

4 Likes

I keep that list.

4 Likes

I like blue/grey ones. My gf thinks I’m nuts!

I ordered another Creed yesterday so that no matter what she grabs around the hours, it’ll be a Creed w/16+1. They don’t come in blue…or grey…or anything not black. Still, $250 for a perfectly serviceable firearm to “leave out” is a smoking deal.

3 Likes

I’m just saying, Kevin is always saying the Taurus is nice and would save over 100 bucks…Never shot one though and asked at RRR but none, and their comment was it’s “alright”

2 Likes

I’d be down with the glock :smiley: that’s a nice color combo too. But before you decide, look at the Canik TP9 series… if you’re looking for carry, look at the TP9 Elite SC - less than the comparable glock and it’s a really nice shooter. If you’re looking for full frame, take a look at the TP9SFx. With the open sights it’s less than the glock, with the in-optic red dot, it’s a bit more, but less than the same glock with the optics.

And yeah… I’ve got a list.

1 Like

I carry a Sig p938 and recommend it.

2 Likes

@Randall318 Ok so I went to guns.com and this was the first thing that popped up on the home page… Talk about a sign!

2 Likes

Agree with the “whats next on the list” comments.

Stuff to put on the list

• Stuff you really need
  • Stuff you can convince yourself you really need
  • Stuff you want for fun
  • Stuff you’d buy if you won the lottery
  • Accessories for all the stuff above

@Randall318 check @ScottH’s link above. Filter by 9mm and there are several Caniks in there (recommended by @Zee and are great), CZ which is also great, FN FNS-9 is great, several S&W M&P series just barely squeak in under $500, some springfields, and finally some Walthers. The world is your oyster!

3 Likes

Some nice stuff here - including some very reasonably priced caniks :smiley:

note this:

2 Likes

Why am I still happy with my Springfield XDm 3.8 barrel? I guess when it no longer shoots well or quits I will get the hunger for something. Right now couldn’t tell what it would be.

1 Like

I wrote a report about this might share later but, I chose the Taurus and well, I still have gotten yet [FIRST TIME IN LIFE TO WAIT]to try it and reason: FBI CHECK MIGHT TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS DUE TO COVID-19 but increase sale
gave them a reason to take rights away. People could die! No access to firearms

3 Likes