Speak up Indiana!

Ohio here. Just north of Columbus and pretty much the center of the state.

1 Like

Look at that Jerzy… we pulled in an ohion.welcome to APUC… :grin:… is that right btw? Ohion? You said north of Columbus, you talking like Delaware? Or like Westerville?

1 Like

Ohioan :smiley: … but to hear most pronounce it “ohi-en” is close. Delaware, Lewis Center to be exact. Sounds like you’re familiar with the area.

Oh yeah, I travel to Ohio all the time. Very familiar. I travel to Willard, Bellevue, Toledo, Cincinnati, Columbus, North Baltimore, Mountpillar, Delaware and a whole lot more. I travel for a living.

1 Like

Wow, you go to more places in Ohio that I do :slight_smile: Very cool, there’s a lot of range opportunities !

Is that right, hmmmm never thought of that. I guess I’ve been missing out. Going to have to look into that. Btw that’s just the short list of the places I go in Ohio.

Dang it Jerzy where you at!!! We have to initiate our new APUC members🤣

1 Like

So how long you been married? And is your wife a carrier? My wife and I been together 11 year, 9 of them married. Right now I’m trying to get my wife to understand the benefits of carrying. She just shot a handgun for the first time a few weeks ago. I thought she enjoyed it but she hasn’t said anything yet.

1 Like

16 years! We knew each other a couple years before we got married. She knows how to use the guns in the house and has gone to the range with me. She doesn’t carry and probably never will. Just not her thing. I respect that and she appreciates that I do and feels safer and protected because I do.

1 Like

That’s cool. I guess carrying is not for everyone. I myself didn’t start carrying till this year. I’ve shot rifles all my life, untill now. So I am new to handguns.

1 Like

Hi guys,
I’m glad that @ScottH has joined our secret Brotherhood :handshake:
I know now @Justin47 won’t feel lonely when I’m out for longer time :joy:

I’ll be back… (a lot of work now…)

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

But you the life line in here. You have to talk. Your the creator, president and CEO of APUC. Without you we’re lost. The Ohioans already stopped talking… What am I to doooooo???:scream::scream::scream:. Lol sorry JK.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:
@Justin47, you are VICE…with all privileges !

A_20200818_01

2 Likes

Lol that’s right​:rofl: ok Ohioan… Your time sir… say something funny… :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

How do you do that with my name? You have Justin47 with an @ and in bold gray??? How in the world did u do that??

I am in the orange area!

Good for you @Brian139… which orange? North one, which I consider to be taken by Wisconsin, or the biggest one which, I think is gonna be taken by Indiana? :joy:

@Justin47… please take control on everything here… I’m busy making money for my future retirement plan… :wink:

?? :thinking: I don’t understand the question… Forgive me… perhaps I’m too tired … :pleading_face:

@Jerzees ok I figured the name with the @. Now tell me how you put my statement in a box? See how you put my picture and name : then you put what I said in a box. How did you do it?

@Jerzees, the lower one.

1 Like