Sticker Sightings

I was in a car forum that had a sightings section. It was good fun. Since USCCA stickers on cars are elusive and fun when found, why not bring that here? Waukesha, turned down the road the shooting range is on. Anyone here?

.20190619_165135

5 Likes

Cool! And that’s not even my car! (I live not too far from there!)

Great post idea, @Brian1!

2 Likes

I have seen a few cars around Milwaukee with the USCCA stickers on them. COOL to see fellow members in the area.

3 Likes

I was hiking at Pike Lake State Park in Hartford WI a couple hours ago and saw a guy in the USCCA shirt. I gave him the fist bump and said “nice shirt” Not a car sticker, but still a sighting none the less.

1 Like

I wonder if it was a USCCA team member? You’re pretty close to our headquarters in West Bend!

2 Likes

Saw a sticker on a car on the Beltline in Madison yesterday. Saw one on a semi in Fall River (WI) some months back, talked to the driver for a bit.

2 Likes

Hmmm… I wonder if the Madison one was @DBrogue? And I know a few truckers who are USCCA members, but I don’t think they go through WI.

1 Like

It could have been me I drive part of the beltline twice a day during the week

2 Likes

I’ll hit my horn next time…you have a white semi give you the horn, It’ll likely be me. Red and blue N&M on the door.

I want to say it was westbound, around Todd and it would’ve been between 2 and 3 PM. IIRC, I was heading for Middleton for my 4-4:30 pickups.

1 Like

that could very well have been me. I work on the edge of Middleton and Madison at Accuray

1 Like