Anyone on the west side of Minneapolis?

Looking to chat with some locals. Outside the loop far enough I think. Report on Wisconsin plates at local farm store. Why, wrong side of the cities for WI plates. Like I said looking for feedback and thoughts from some locals. Thanks
Craig

2 Likes

Delivering fresh cheese, maybe? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Lol guess it’s possible.

2 Likes

Maybe only place close for what he was looking for… wisconsin to west side of minni isn’t very far. Im up there pretty often. Could be a guy leaving work that works in mini lives in wi. Being a border town I see 0 issue with bordering state plates in town. If was il ia mo then maybe concerning.

1 Like

I live on a border town and have strange out of state plates every day. I dont like it but hey its a free country.

1 Like

Sorry, missing the point. Car full of guys buying masks. Just seems far for masks. Guess not.

1 Like

Well now rest of the story… didn’t say that in original post.

1 Like

I agree it’s suspicious. Why would anyone in God’s country willingly travel to Minneapolis?

2 Likes

Maybe they just needed to get out of the house and took a road trip? There are times when I need a break and end up jumping in the car or on the bike and driving. I have a tendency to do some shopping (not huge buys) on those trips as well.

Even with the current situation in the States, people don’t always have ulterior motives – and we are hard pressed right now to look for the good in each other, but I think it will help us all get through this safely.

3 Likes