Electric fence

5 Likes

Should be legitimate for residential use! Claymores as well! I’m sick of the BS
So which is worse, frying them or pink misting them?
Agreed, frying is less cleanup!

3 Likes

This is just a regular decent guy trying to run his business and providing a service to his community. He employs people, pays taxes and is the backbone of the economy, and he’s getting nightly break ins so much that a thousand dollars a night isn’t too bad to him, but it’s when they start stealing vehicles that it finally gets to be too much. WTF? Are we that lost?

God bless this guy and everyone like him. If he didn’t have the balls to stand up and fight for his business, and instead just said “screw it” and closed, the local economy would eventually collapse. Walmart pulled out of big areas of Chicago and Seattle because of crime, and people cried and screamed. Maybe if those same people hadn’t been robbing them blind they’d still have a place to shop!

13 Likes

Anyone that’s ever been touch by an electric fence knows how effective they are. What strikes me is how many strands he has, we would use 1 or 2, usually a top strand and sometimes a bottom strand, of course that was for Live Stock and Wildlife control not for scumbag deterrence.

8 Likes

Be funny as hell if this guy bought one of those halloween skeletons that shook when you walked by and recorded ppl’s reactions.

7 Likes

My dad was in Nam and mom made the mistake of asking what he did in a normal day. He sent back pics of dead ppl with black dots all over them. Wasn’t until I was older that I realized those were from the BBs in a Clamor mine. Mom has the pictures hid somewhere.

5 Likes

Yep. I grew up in true cow country, and all the farmers had electric fences. We’d cut across their fields to get to fishing holes, but we knew how to spot an electric fence, and which fields had bulls in them. These were important things to know back then!!

9 Likes
5 Likes

OK That’s Just Mean. Poor Guy still trying to figure out what happened.

4 Likes

Where I’m from, seeing if you could get some city guy to pee on an electric fence was a right of passage. Usually committed against your city cousins.

5 Likes

Yeah I felt that!

3 Likes

Oh Man, did you bring back some memories there.

4 Likes

I have a good one for you. Walking back down the holler, the four of us with a city cousin found a Yellowjacket’s nest in the ground. We talked our cousin into throwing this big rock into it. He got stung about 20 times, my brother had to jump into the creek and me and my half uncle was chased by those yellowjackets for 200’, hahaha.

Edit just realized I left one person out. My other half uncle was standing next to our cousin showing him where to throw got stung 10 times.

5 Likes

That’s funny! My cousins and uncles and aunts were as country as you coulod get. The only “city” person in my family was actually my dad. He was ex Army, grew up in Queens, and married into a country family. We didn’t have cousins to fool, my cousins were more savvy than I! Dad was and still is awesome, though, and he learned to hunt to allow my brother and me to do it as kids.

3 Likes

We had a hand from NYC show up one summer, she wanted to be a cowgirl. One afternoon she was talking to one of our mares, Buckwheat, across the fence. One of them touched the fence, both got the jolt. Buckwheat wouldn’t let her touch her after that. The same gal tried to straddle over a fence, didn’t really work out for her. She got shocked and fell over the fence. In all fairness, she really was a good sport about it.

3 Likes

Oh, that sounds like she got the shock of her life.

3 Likes

She did say it was aaaaa oh never mind. :flushed:

3 Likes

I might be taking this thread in the wrong direction but this is funny.

6 Likes

It is weird that no other news stations have reported about this. I am fifteen minutes away from Tukwila. I have heard about the previous break-ins but then nothing after that. Okay! I am not suprised. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’m not surprised you haven’t heard. King5 and the others are too busy with pushing the liberal narrative. I am very happy to be out of WA state.

3 Likes