Electric fence

we are looking to get out. Just trying to find a place that works.

4 Likes

Joseph,

“YES, We are that Lost”

5 Likes

Have you now learned not to run? I have messed with bees and hornets as a kid. All you need to do is stand still for a couple minutes until they calm down. I actually did that several years ago, too. I was raking up some leaves and found a nest in a leaf pile. I kept stirring them up every couple of minutes. Each time I did it, their time of hyper-activity lessened until, I believe after 5 or 6 times, they stopped buzzing around. I was then able to finish clearing the leaves.

4 Likes

This was back in 67-69 time frame so I was under ten years old. To answer your question, no I haven’t. I’ve learned to not F@CK around with them and leave them alone. If by chance I have to, I wait until its dark then I use hornet/wasp spray that kills them in seconds.

By standing still don’t you get stung?

5 Likes

No, the only time I ever got stung was when a friend ran into me while trying to get away, so I “moved”, but only got stung once, he got hit multiple times. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

My biggest problem right now is wood bees but they very rarely sting. I spray them with pyrethrum as they dive bomb me. I have had to replace some 2x4s because of those bastards.

4 Likes

This blog program is stupid. I can say bastards but it blocks v1gina that tried to use in another thread.

1 Like

When I was a teenager we would grab the electric fence to prove we were tough! Boy Teenagers are stupid!!!

6 Likes

I played follow the leader with my cousin once as kids. He crawled under the electric fence. I followed. I picked my head up to early. Yeah. That felt good.

We worked on farms quite a bit growing up. Getting hit by the fence every once in a while wasn’t all that uncommon.

What this guy did was brilliant. Sad it had to come to that.

6 Likes

Yes Sir,
I agree “What this guy did was brilliant. Sad it had to come to that”.

But the Sleeze-in-Chief will hear about this brilliant way to deter crime and will then
lay down another Illegal ruling and BAN ALL ELECTRIC FENCES ! He doesn’t have it in
for just GAS Appliances, he has it in for All successful commerce and Self sufficiency!

they want us dependent on .gov and Scared.

A solution is to get about $1,000 of his fave Ice cream, place it on the Hell house lawn and then surround it with said Electric fencing and metal spoons hanging from it instead of old Bud Lite cans and watch the festivities begin! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

That should be in all caps, repeated 4 or 5 times. That’s why the gubment hates the gun and 2A community.

7 Likes

THEY WANT US ALL DEPENDANT ON .GOV AND SCARED
THEY WANT US ALL DEPENDANT ON .GOV AND SCARED.

I AIM TO PLEASE MY BROTHERS! :us: :us: :us: :us:

EDITED BY POSTER (I forgot the ON .GOV bit)

5 Likes

Next you’ll be rocking back and forth saying REDRUM!

4 Likes

REDRUM!
REDRUM!
REDRUM!
REDRUM!
REDRUM!
(how’s that my Brother!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Is the NM heat making the Caps Lock sticky? :grinning:

4 Likes

Most faux news stations are too busy reporting what the faux president did and the faux indictments on the legitimate president!

5 Likes

Brother kitty-kat: It was in response to BruceTwo-Twenty-0ne’s comment above here

Bruce221
“Next you’ll be rocking back and forth saying REDRUM!”

The all caps was my fire for effect!

3 Likes

Boy, that would be funny as all heck!

2 Likes

I know this is probably breaking some protocol or something
But if posted ‘elsewhere’ I could get hammered. I just thought
you’d get a kick out of this cool dude Gone too soon!
FJB INDEED!

5 Likes

Fire for effect? :grinning:

3 Likes