Best video That you saw in a while

15 Likes

Cool Video of fly boarding - YouTube <<< CLICK <<

6 Likes

That looks like fun @Blacky I wonder what would happen if that thing malfunctioned when your high off the ground.

4 Likes

@Johnnyq60 >>> Dead meat - what a way to go out. I know the look in that guys eyes. I had that feeling once in my life & I will never forget it.
:us::us::us:

3 Likes

Check out this one

7 Likes

@Johnnyq60 that gave me a good belly laugh. I needed that thanks.

3 Likes

That’s a good 1

3 Likes

It’s no wonder they want to take our weapons.

3 Likes

WOW. Good thing they weren’t on the river in a boat. :scream:

7 Likes

@BRUCE26 Wow. Never saw water get hit before. Im a retired electrical contractor. I have seen high voltage arc flash. I was a lineman for a power company. 4 of my friends were electrocuted. One of them exploded from 13,800 volts & the person in the Bucket truck near him got 3rd degree burns from the flash. Thanks, good flick, bad memories. PS: THIS FLASH IS FROM ONLY 4,800 VOLTS.

5 Likes

That’s why I am scared to death of electricity. Here is another one, bet he didn’t feel a thing.

4 Likes

@BRUCE26 I worked with this crap every day. We had to work with live hot stuff
@ 13,800volts. We had to wear rubber sleeves and rubber gloves only rated at 10,000 Volts. We had to test our gloves very frequently because even if they had one little pinhole in them it could kill you. We couldn’t get within 5 feet of 13,800 Volts because it could jump that far. We had to work with what we call hot sticks which were tools on the ends of fiberglass poles. Oh well happy thoughts…
:us:

5 Likes

@Blacky , brother I know how you feel working as an electrician, that was the trade I was supposed to be but I chosen to be a carpenter instead, you can have that electricity.

3 Likes

You dropped a bomb on me. Korean style. I put some You dropped the bomb on me music over North Korean marching - YouTube <<< CLICK HERE.

3 Likes

Good one @Blacky :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Is this true about the last supper >>> NO OFFENSE TO HOLLY PEOPLE <<< click here >> Terminator Vs Jesus HD The Greatest Action Story Ever Told Mad Tv 1996 - YouTube

4 Likes

False brother

3 Likes

That last one is false but very very funny. :joy:

3 Likes

GOODNESS, gotta give it to the Old Cowboys. :yum:

4 Likes

<<< Soupy Sales With White Fang Hilarity - YouTube <<< CLICK HERE <<<

4 Likes