Best video That you saw in a while

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

@Todd30, Iā€™m not much into mushrooms but the way you prepared those looked delicious and you made me hungry brother. Keep up the good cooking man.

3 Likes

@Todd30 , I love mushrooms and I thank you for a new way to try them, thanks brother.

3 Likes

@Todd30 >> [quote=ā€œJohnnyq60, post:28, topic:72735, full:trueā€]
Iā€™m not much into mushrooms but the way you prepared those looked delicious and you made me hungry brother. Keep up the good cooking man.
[/quote]
Iā€™m crazy for shrooms, Iā€™m a shroom hunter and there are so any ways to cook them. If you cook em right like Todd says your brains will fall out.
My favorite are large oyster mushrooms broiled with fresh garlic olive oil and spices. Itā€™s like eating a steak with a knife and fork. Itā€™s nice to have them for a side dish but I have them for a main course with fresh Italian bread and a nice glass of wine, forget about it youā€™ll never be the same.
PS: other than what you put on them they have ( I think ) little or no nutritional value, so you can eat all you want. Not to mention if you know about picking the strange ones you will have a trip you wouldnā€™t believe ( happy shrooms ) is that why Todd was so happy cooking the shrooms :question:

4 Likes

@Todd30 >> can I get that wesippi :question:

3 Likes

Desperado with Antonio Banderas >> movie soundtrack included. Set your ear phones at 85 dB. Tito & Tarantula - Back to the House - YouTube <CLICK HERE

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

@BRUCE26, Please see your PMs.

3 Likes
5 Likes

They are not fattening so eat em up.
:us::us::us:[quote=ā€œLu-Can, post:29, topic:72735, full:trueā€]
@Todd30 , I love mushrooms and I thank you for a new way to try them, thanks brother.
[/quote]

3 Likes

That was awesome brother @Blacky

2 Likes
2 Likes