Speak up Indiana!

:rofl: yeah yeah come on WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​:exploding_head:

WELCOME TO:

A_20200816_03

If you bring the fireworks with you… welcome to:

:grinning: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grimacing: :sunglasses: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

wow… your “exploding_head” is not exploding… :thinking:

I know very anticlimactic… not sure what happens there… Little disappointed. :no_mouth:

agiphy

1 Like

OK… I need a break… I’m driving to my gunsmith to pickup my EDC… new sights… :muscle:

You know since it’s just me and you in this thread. We might as well tell story’s of the neighborhood. I live in this little tiny town, population may be 300. And every now and again some of the locals will get together and party. No I understand people have parties get crazy stuff like that, these parties are a little different, a little more lively. The second-year I lived in the small town, in the middle of summer my wife and I were outside and next thing you know you hear these loud booms. When I say loud boom I mean earth-shaking, body rumbling what the blank is going on kind of boom.

The next day I see the guy that I know that lives here and I stopped him and said hey do you know what was going on the other day with all those loud booms. He said yeah we’re having a party. I said what kind of party. He’s said a shooting party. I said what were you shooting at. He said propane tanks inside of cars. :thinking: I said propane tanks inside of cars. And he said yeah why… how many people were there? He said I don’t know hundred.

I grew up in the city so Ive seen some crazy stuff but shooting propane tanks inside a car with hundreds of people around you seems a little beyond normal.

Do you have any story’s of where you live?

1 Like

I currently reside in the Hoosier state. Not as great as my home state The Great State of Nebraska (:wink: ) , but I like it plenty.

2 Likes

WOW finally a person living in Indiana :exploding_head: :joy:. Welcome JamesR. What made you move to Indiana from Nebraska?

1 Like

@JamesR, welcome to Illinois-Indiana Private Forum / Party Thread :joy:

@Justin47… your story is fantastic… unfortunately …upsss, I’m older and wiser man now, so fortunately I live in very very very silent and peaceful neighborhood in Chicago’s Western suburbs. We moved here 12 years ago, and my boys were only kids in the location… so they actually brought a life to the Town. :sweat_smile:
No loud parties, but we sometimes gather with neigbours in one of houses to celebrate Christmas or Easter… nice and polite…
To be honest I don’t even know how many firearms are in my neighborhood. Outdoor shooting… that would be a huge risk and probably would end up with SWAT’s team visit :grimacing:
So I don’t really have any firearm story… the biggest story I could tell is about lack of understanding I have found once I’ve moved here. I couldn’t have a school buses for my kids for 2 months because my home address didn’t appear on School District map… :joy: :flushed: :triumph: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Your telling me you have no story’s… Nothing at all?? Over all the years of your life… You’ve got nothing? You said you we’re older… and you got nothing… :unamused:

It takes two peninsulas to equal one state.
If you’ve never lived on a peninsula you wouldn’t understand…

1 Like

One peninsula + One peninsula = still One peninsula… :thinking:
Such math can be found only in Michigan :grimacing:

2 Likes

yeah… you see… living in Illinois can be boring… :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: WOW!!! That math blows me away… I need to talk to your high school teacher… :thinking:

1 Like

High School? Who the hell waste the time for High School? :yum:
I’m a Polish born kid !
We don’t need no education
We don’t need no thought control
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve found the picture of my math teacher from Elementary School…
A_20200817_01

2 Likes

I am Polish as well. Lol … that is a funny pic. It’s funny because that’s how my daughter was adding stuff up for a short while. Her teacher did get what she was doing till I pointed it out :rofl:

1 Like

:grinning:
Let’s do a small revolution then…
What about creating Autonomous Polish USCCA Community? :smiling_imp:

APUC… :thinking: :muscle:

1 Like

I’m with you​:smiling_imp: APUC… I like it… We’re going to have to recruit from Illinois, obviously there’s nobody in Indiana… :unamused:

1 Like