New Member in Missouri...Hey there

I live outside the St Louis area, say about 43 miles SW give or take. Very opinionated, strong on my beliefs and values. I’m a Life Member of the NRA. Not afraid to state I live alone with my 2 dogs, large American Bull Dog and a Jack Russell who is more of a Wolverine lol. Always armed, so not concerned about anyone trying to break in. The dogs hear everything, they let me know and well, hope whoever it is has made peace with God.
Curious if there are others in the area and just saying hey to all.
I’m on GETTR as its_bj look me up, if you are there as well.
Have a super great day. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to all.

17 Likes

@Brenda_Jo Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you here. :us:
Bruce and Nancy from WI.

8 Likes

Welcome to the family @Brenda_Jo and God bless you.

5 Likes

Welcome to our community.
I love the 4 legged Alarm system, it’s actually pretty bullet proof (excuse the pun)

9 Likes

Welcome aboard @Brenda_Jo Not in your area but like your style!

11 Likes

Welcome to the cacophony, @Brenda_Jo ! I also use the four-legged alarm system, x 6.

6 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: Guess I’m old school, ok not true, I am an American, someone who loves this country and sick and tired of seeing it taken over and destroyed by a bunch of illegals; disrespectful, spoiled, uneducated about real history ‘americans’ and that time I say americans and want to puke. I don’t think they should be allowed to call themselves that. Our founders,if they could see us now, this country that they fought and gave everything for, I think they would be so angry. They would probably tell us how stupid we are and if we are allowing it, we deserve it.
Ok sorry I ramble, don’t get my talking politics or Biblical things…no I don’t believe in religion…religion is man made…God sent Jesus to give us salvation, it is the Gospel, we don’t need religion we need the Gospel of Jesus and to do as instructed in God’s word, go out and preach it, share it.
You have a wonderful blessed weekend sir and thank you for your email.

BJ

11 Likes

I agree with what you’ve said… but, man… perhaps you should rearrange the sentences in the last paragraph… i almost misunderstood what you were saying. There are militant atheists on this site (who love to belittle Believers) and i almost mistook you for one of them…

3 Likes

You aren’t far from @Zee but I’m not even sure she posts anymore.

4 Likes

She has not posted since April 4, 2020. what’s up with that?

3 Likes

Not sure. I know Covid shut her job down and she only gets satellite :satellite: coverage where she lives.

4 Likes

I am not in the area, but I just wanted to say welcome to the Community. You will find lots of great friends here, who have a wealth of knowledge that they love to share.

6 Likes

Welcome to the family my sister @Brenda_Jo , glad you could join us and Happy and Blessed Holidays to you also.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Community :handshake:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community!!!

7 Likes

Hello from the “Free State” of FL!

6 Likes

Awe shucks, belittle believers? Satan has been doing that for years.
Belittling me over my stand for any of my values and or beliefs has NEVER stopped me. If these non believers can’t look at what has happened to our country and where it’s headed BECAUSE God was asked to leave, they may want to take a look around. Until America humbles herself and asks God to forgive us, to come back and bless America again, we are only going to see more decline. Not my opinion but fact, without God leading us; our schools, homes, government ‘churches’, we have no hope. People caring only for themselves and what is in it for them, in everything they do.

You have a blessed day my friend.

7 Likes

Welcome from Louisiana!! Always good to see a dog loving American with strong beliefs. Too many out there that hate the country they live in, but will not leave. I’m with you, alarm? No my dogs go off much faster and more reliably then any alarm. Great to have you aboard.

6 Likes

Right on Brenda, That was a great Post! Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, I’ve got family about same distance from the Lou, Born there, hate it, never go back. Live in Mark Twain Forest, no cell, no tv, no paved roads, just me the wife and Stella our cat. wouldn’t live anywhere else.

4 Likes