Sooner or Later Someone is Going to Shoot Back

Sooner or later someone is going to shoot back with a real gun…

2 Likes

Sooner or later the whole Nations are gonna collapse.
Current generation has just started the process… The worst is that the process has nothing to do with natural annihilation… we are destroying humanity with stupidity. :zipper_mouth_face:

12 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

9 Likes

TikTok challenge, Situational Awareness version:
look for someone who’s possibly taking video of people so you don’t end up as an unwilling participant

If only these clowns would stick to using Gorilla glue to style their hair :rage:

6 Likes

Meet my Orbeez, same variety of colors!

8 Likes

Every time my faith in humanity creeps upward, someone like this comes along and gives me a reality check.

8 Likes

We had a similar article here in SLC. Being a constitutional carry state, I’m hoping these kids get past this one really soon.

3 Likes

Just when you thought people couldn’t get any stupider, surprise!!

4 Likes

before it was paintball gun attacks, now this!

4 Likes

Just because they are getting ready to film it, does not mean it wont be a real gun. Distance is your best friend, be it Orbeez or bullets.

7 Likes

My neighbor’s kid shot me right between the eyes with one of these (we were playing). It hurt and left a mark for over a week. I was impressed. But I don’t think the issues are the toy guns, it’s the stupid parents who don’t teach their children not to shoot people with toy guns.

2 Likes

IDIOCRACY has become REAL in the world now. (shakes head)

1 Like