Slim streamlined holster for SIG p320 X5 LEGION

In need of a nice slim holster for a Sig p320 x5 legion. Beast of a gun and the holsters ive seen so far are all HUGE.

Its not something i would ever EDC but would certainly run it with a battle belt or on a plater carrier perhaps.

Mostly want it for training with a full loadout when i have the opportunity to be on an outdoor range in practical training scenarios, shooting and moving.

Something with some modularity and adaptability as far as placement would be a huge plus, and if those factors were up to my standards i would be willing to overlook some of the bulk of the holster.

Thanks in advance for any possible help ladies and gents!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are in the right place at the right time. Be blessed.

1 Like

I have a 938 legion and use a blackpoint tactical AIWB comfortably.

There is a model for the 320 x-five legion too

https://blackpointtactical.com/shop/legion-exclusive-iwb/

1 Like

Good morning brother thanks for helping that young man out. I don’t have a Sig but I may have been able to recommend some kydex companies, Concealment Express, Bravo Concealment Etc.

1 Like

Always happy to help. Finding a holster for the legion series can be challenging. Blackpoint tactical is the best from what I’ve found. They have a partnership with Sig too and some models are available on Sig’s website directly too.

1 Like

That’s good to know lil brother because who knows I may purchase a Sig in the future. My cousin has the P365 and never leaves home without it. But my AR15!will be purchased first.

1 Like

Try BDS Tactical, they sell and infinitely adjustable hip/drop holster that securely holds a variety of full sized handguns with or without a mounted light. Quality is excellent & reasonable price

1 Like