Sig P365 Macro

Picked up a 365 Macro a few days ago and i must say, im a die hard Glock guy but after running almost 500 rds in 3 range trips, this may be my new “do all” carry pistol.

I ran CCI blazer brass the first trip out and accuracy seemed more than adequate with irons, i hadn’t mounted my holosun yet.

2nd range trip my wife and i ran some 124gr S&B fmj, and some more blazer brass. Im still getting used to the trigger and did get the holosun fairly well zeroed.

Today myself, wife, son and his friend brought and shot a total of 200rds of S&B 124fmj, 150 rds of 115gr Fiocchi fmj, 100 rds of Winchester white box 115fmj and 100 rds of Remington umc 115gr fmj.

Reliability has been perfect. Accuracy has been above average from what we’ve seen as im still adjusting to this new pistol. We ran the Macro from 3-50 yds and i will say it shoots above its size category. I would say it shoots on par with my Gen 5 19

11 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Congratulations on the new one. I’m looking to get one very soon.

4 Likes

Congrats

3 Likes

Welcome to the dark side Glock guy!

4 Likes

Thanks for the review. How is the noise level with the ported barrel? I’m not a big porting fan given the extra noise and potential face blast when not shooting at full extension. I’m hoping they come out with a none ported version in the future.

2 Likes

It is absolutely much louder than a standard 365, as far as blasting crap to the face i didn’t notice it. I shot it from close retention and it was fine.

The beauty of the macro and 365 is you could always put a standard 365 x slide without the ports on top.

4 Likes

I bought a P365 XL last fall. It quickly became my EDC pistol. Fine, fine gun!

5 Likes

Welcome back @ArtBart72 . I purchased a p365X about 2 months ago, and it has quickly become my favorite EDC. I might switch out the Romeo0, but I really like this pistol.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nice. I’ve been eyeing that one, and think it will be my next purchase.

2 Likes

Well went out today for my wifes birthday and took my new x 320 VTAC along with my p365 macro and my wifes PSA dagger.

I hit the 1000rd mark on the Macro today. We shot almost 400rds of Remington 115gr fmi today. Last range session we ran 115gr Fiocchi.

I have had zero stoppages or malfunctions and this pistol is far more accurate than it should be with basically a 3inch barrel. Its not very difficult to keep all rounds fired in an A zone of an IPSC target out to 25yds.

I have more testing to do. I still have a couple fmj loads I’d like to try as well i need to start testing different hollow points ro see what it really likes.

4 Likes

How do y’all like the dagger?

3 Likes

Love it so far. I only have the one but it has been great. We have run approximately 5-600 hundred rds on it no malfunctions of any kind and it has been very accurate.

4 Likes

That’s great to hear. The only negative thing I’ve heard is holster compatibility is not a guarantee.

3 Likes

I wouldnt try random holsters there are specific made holsters on the market now, tier 1 concealed offers them as well as a couple others.

I bought a skull head arms and it works great so far and was fairly cheap and i received it fairly quick. Mine is set up with a Streamlight Tlr 7.

2 Likes

I get that. It was advertised a G19 gen 3 clone though. If an individual already has multiple holsters compatible with Glock, it doesn’t really save money to try a PSA Dagger.

Sounds like a great option for someone who wants a Glock but wants to save money.

Y’all see any advantage or are y’all just trying it out?

2 Likes

At the end of the day if you want a Glock, get a Glock. If your new to all this and dont have boxes of holsters full of Glock holsters and such i see the Dagger as a solid choice.

4 Likes