Sig P320 purchase

Crossed over to the dark side and bought a Sig. Hope my Glocks will forgive me.

10 Likes

What?! Glocks have feelings? :laughing:

2 Likes

Wise decision ! :+1:
If you don’t want to hurt your Glock’s fillings, spend last few hours together, say “farewell” to them, and pack into the box… :wink:
Glocks have to understand, we have better friends now. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I couldn’t be that rude to my Glocks!!! Can’t we all just get along???:hugs::hugs::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You won’t be rude. I hope Glocks understand the jungle law. :laughing:

1 Like

As much as everybody talked about Sig on here I had to try them. @Dawn tried a couple Glocks so I just had to try the Sig. It will be a keeper. Nice shooting weapon.

2 Likes

“nice”? only…:angry: that’s the lowest level of expression when you shoot SIGs :sweat_smile:
Only 1911 can beat SIGs :lying_face:
…
…
Hopefully I haven’t started the “war” here… :face_with_hand_over_mouth::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Congratulations on your new purchase! The P320 was my first Sig, and I was instantly in love. I won’t hate on anyone’s personal choice in weapons as you have to choose what you’re comfortable with and is in your price range. I will, however, always be a fan of this particular handgun.

2 Likes

I love my P320 and my Glocks and Sigs work well together. Good Combination.

1 Like

This new purchase is actually fairly close to a 1911 (not exactly so no warring please) but the similarities and functionality are very close.
Sig Legion P220 SAO. Couldn’t be happier with it!!!

4 Likes

Nice, that SAO P320 looks sweet. Are those single stack guns?

And just curious, what is the pin next to the takedown lever?WTH

2 Likes

It’s a single stack 8 round magazine.
(P220 .45 ACP) The pin is for the trigger. It came with a custom flat face short reset trigger. The DA/SA comes with a Grey Guns Short Reset Trigger (no stock triggers in the Legions). You really can’t go wrong with any Legion Series model, heck you really can’t go wrong with a Sig period!

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll be getting the P320 xcompact. Ready to put G19 in the safe

4 Likes

I have owned the P320-M17 version for almost a year. Over 1400 rounds and not one issue. I did have my gunsmith install the Sig flat trigger. It really helped me be more accurate. It is a full-size weapon and comes with 17 round mags. I then bought 2, 21 round Sig mags. It is an amazing pistol and I highly recommend it. It is my bedside and woods side arm.

2 Likes

Bought another P320 compact this week also. Great guns. I’ve also never had an issue with any of my 320s after thousands of rounds.

2 Likes