Show off your Damascus... everything!

Soooo… I went down a rabbit hole looking at glock models and then glock mods and then found this over at lonewolfdist.com:
Now I have to say I really have no desire to sexy-up my glock… I like industrial, but THIS, now…
:bangbang: Damascus :bangbang: need I say more?

yeah at $1500 I’m probably not getting one soon but… Damascus… just sayin’…

So what’s your favorite damascus anything? Got a knife or… whatever? do share!

2 Likes

I don’t have any yet, but Mother’s Day is coming up and my kids need some ideas… :blush:

https://www.theapollobox.com/product/sku2456/tigers-claw-damascus-steel-karambit

And I always need another hobby, @James could you help me make a blade like the top left one:

@W5tdn, I bet we could figure out a way to make the handle like turning a pen… Hmmm… In all of our spare time. :laughing:

2 Likes

@Dawn I was looking at the tiger claw just this morning! Ooooooo…!

1 Like

@Dawn A karambit? Grinding those is tough. I also do stabilized wood blanks for my scales, and could hook you up with some for pen blanks.

2 Likes

There was a gentleman in the range today picking up a transfer - it was a long gun with Damascus barrels. It was beautiful! I didn’t ask permission for pictures of his gun. This looks somewhat like it:

It was a thing of beauty - very much a piece of artwork in it’s own right!

1 Like

That’s beautiful! You can see the consistent way the steel was worked.

1 Like

Here’s the new Damascus in my life: Kershaw Olive Blur with a custom Damascus blade :heart_eyes:

It’s got the open-assist, thumb peg, and I really like the grip shape and size and grippiness,

So a friend sent me this knife he made … its brass-handled and beautiful, a really lovely weight in the hand. Just thought I’d share!

@Zavier_D

2 Likes

Very lovely Damascus blades! Would like to see one for a sword or longer weapon. Anyone got one to share?

1 Like