Shop EZ2C and Thompson Targets

These two companies offer some of the most unusual targets - especially silhouette targets - that you’ll find, and in bright, contrasting colors. One is EZ2C’s “Head And Center Mass”, in red or green -they come in pads of 40 for $11.95. BOTH outfits offer a wide variety of targets for all types of shooting . FYI

I mostly use steel targets but also like to mix in realistic targets occasionally. Especially shoot don’t shoot targets like the ones above. These and others like it are from Challenge Targets. Ideally you have a partner to set up these for you to help force you into having to make some split second decisions. But even if you don’t it is good to train your mind to differentiate between threats and none threats.

There are also stick on items like cell phones and pistols you can add to other targets to help train threat recognition.

These days, could both be bad guys,

3 Likes

True. There are some bad apples out there and more than a few that are being forced to enforce bad laws. Plus the bad guys that impersonate LEOs these days. But I’m still not shooting at the one on the right even if he is a bad guy since he doesn’t have a weapon in his hand.

1 Like

He would have to show me some identification, I can buy a fake badge and cuffs too. :rofl:

2 Likes

Bought a couple of their remote turning target stand a few years ago. Came with these 2 sided shoot no shoot targets. Something different. Teaches to be sure of your target. Decent units as well.

3 Likes