AUGUST 2022 Drill competition

It is widely taught that in a break in or robbery that there are multiple people together. On a break in at a weed store there were five accomplices with guns. This is where protecting yourself against multiple thugs comes to play.
At a minimal of two targets and putting 2 shots in each target in two seconds. Don’t kid me! you know that three shots are better than two!

2 targets - 3 shots each - 3 seconds at 25 feet

any extra targets add 2 seconds for each target.

Use the A and B sections of the target if you are at a range that you cannot use multiple targets.

Use two paper plates, I don’t care, its training!

Draw time to first shot
split times
.30 transition
split times
overall time

Practice, Train and be safe!!

7 Likes

Whew that’s going to be fast

4 Likes

Smooth is fast! Good training! Good Practice! Be Safe!

4 Likes

You know what would be more fun with that target? Have a buddy call out the shots, and see how long it takes you to acquire and hit the correct target. Hit the wrong target, you lose.

Just for fun, your buddy should occasionally call out a non-existant target, like “Red 3!”

2 Likes

Red 3, tricky but I like it. Sort of teaching you not to shoot bystanders.

4 Likes

This is going to be great training.

3 Likes

Add the background of a food court

1 Like

Add the back ground of someone shotting back aaaa oh forget it.

1 Like

Did the mall shooter fire at Eli? I know the killer was shooting, ppl died ut was any aimed at Eli? I would sh1t myself before I could return fire.

1 Like

2 in #6, 2 in torso, 2 in #1 - 3.04 Seconds

5 Likes

USCCA target, balance of speed and accuracy, Box A and Box B at the bottom, 8 yards (24 feet), EDC HK VP9 w/507c, from concealment behind the hip, 2.70 seconds. May upload video later. Two on A about 1.5" apart, two on B about half a box apart

1 Like

That would be cool!

1 Like

The target runner stopped working after coming back a little so there is a bit where I’m trying to run it back all the way before giving up to zoom in

2 Likes

Awesome job!!! Thank you for participating!

1 Like