Shooting at a Louisville Kentucky Bank

This just happened a couple of hours ago and I feel more gun control conversations are coming. Blame the shooter not the gun. Details are still sketchy and I heard one of the people killed was the shooter. I am hearing 4 dead and 2 LEOs also shot. Here we go again. Lets see where this goes.

9 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Details are still sketchy and I heard one of the people killed was the shooter. I am hearing 4 dead and 2 LEOs also shot. Here we go again. Lets see where this goes.

5 Likes

Seems more likely to be a targeted event than someone simply looking for a maximum body count. Wonder if it is a disgruntled employee or disgruntled customer?

4 Likes

No disrespect to those that lost loved ones! Prayers, and prayers for our country!

If you all still don’t think democrats are sending out killers, look around! Obviously it’s not the gun! It’s the shallow minds, the malleable minds!
Watch your six, anytime anywhere. Whenever I’m out, I’m hyper vigilant!

Now it’s called an active “aggressor”. Better than “active shooter”!
Should be “active criminal” or active liberal! Active democrat, means they are actively getting something done!
Can’t rule out anything, there are more terrorists from 300 different countries now roaming the streets of the United States, than ever before!

I’m not letting a crisis go to waste, watch for gun ban, tomorrow. It just got democratically, personal! Brandon will be on the podium spewing, “we gotta do something”. Watch for executive orders!

4 Likes

I thought I heard it was an employee

3 Likes

IDK is it only me who wants to know what led to the shooter’s demise. If we want to know how to stop shooters that is what we should be studying and reporting. Two thing’s come to mind, police officers will think we will not need them anymore or law makers will think we do not need them.

2 Likes

Shooter’s name is Connor Sturgeon a former employee of the bank. He’s on Linktin and Twitter.

2 Likes

Does it say by who and how the shooter was stopped.

2 Likes

And the MSM is out posting pictures and bio of the shooter all over the place.
Let’s continue to show people how they can get their 15minutes of fame :confused:

They just don’t realize their coverage is encouraging more of these sick individuals…

7 Likes

Anti-Trump, pro-lockdown, he/him. Another leftist lost his marbles.

5 Likes

He/Him
Alive/Deceased

In less than 30 days, the meme that says,
“If democrats stop murdering people,
gun violence would drop by 90%”
has been proven true.

5 Likes

I don’t know that I would attach too much to the fact that this sick killer lists his preferred pronouns. A lot of businesses are pushing their employees to do this.

Fortunately he is now deceased. Unfortunately he was too much of a coward to take himself out before killing innocent people. I personally believe that his name and face should not be getting shared by the media now. He does not deserve 1 second of fame for his actions and he is no longer a threat to society.

Someday it may be worthwhile to try and learn why he acted and if there were any missed or ignored signs that could have lead to stopping his sick actions. But we don’t need to share his name or image to do that.

6 Likes

I am looking at his photo - he appears totally normal to me… Sometimes craziness stands out, but not this guy. What could have happened to him?

4 Likes

Before I read the post I thought it was a photo of Jarred Kushner:)

I think anyone is capable of becoming unhinged. Especially in a world we’re we are easily distanced from the important things in life like providing food, water and shelter for our families.

When working office and other jobs I think that connection of providing for our basic needs and the purpose that can give to our lives often gets lost.

4 Likes

Very true. My company now allows it but fortunately does not force people to do it.

As a side note his were found on his Linkedin profile. Sadly having them listed may help get a job in this modern crazy world.

4 Likes

I expect he’ll have a star on the Hollywood walk of fame soon, right next to the trans shooter.

We’re not going to make it!

6 Likes

5th person has died, police say

A fifth person has died following Monday’s mass shooting at a Louisville bank, police said.

Louisville police identified 57-year-old Deana Eckert as the latest victim.

:cry:

3 Likes

I believe the officer who returned fire name was Weedon. That is what it sounded like.

Edit: Sorry see said “we than” not Weedon. I was not trying to be sarcastic.

2 Likes