Sherriff Fixing the problem - Too much Stuff just Pawn it.

I’m going over there, just to look, but maybe something will catch my eye.

9 Likes

When I was with the Iron Co. S.O. I helped to carry 30 long guns from the evidence locker to be destroyed. :cry: :cry:

4 Likes

No Pawn Shop? I’m actually a bit surprised they are selling these off.

2 Likes

I have relatives in Helper…

2 Likes

Sorry, Iron Co. Michigan. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Pretty Close… :wink:

3 Likes

Heck yeah that might be fun right there! :us:

2 Likes

Most crime guns are not in very good condition, and likely even worse after the care they get - lack there of - in police storage.

3 Likes

What… :astonished:

Federal agents discovered a dumpster filled with almost 250 working rifles and shotguns in Oklahoma, and allege that a man was given 2 free shotguns to hang on his wall (msn.com)

3 Likes

Now, agents are looking into whether Mussatto improperly disposed of the weapons and whether his staff provided a man two shotguns for free, potentially allowing him to skip a background check, an ATF agent said in a filing.

Oh, my! no background check. For a couple of hundred years there were no background checks on firearm purchases and transfers, yet, somehow our nation did not destroy itself.

3 Likes

Were they all pistols newly reclassified as SBRs by the ATF? Maybe the owner was just trying to comply with the idiotic new ATF rule by making sure they were not in possession of any redefined SBRs?

But seriously, that is some dumpster diving that I could really get into!

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Should start checking behind any Gun Stores. At night, in dark clothes, mask and gloves :thinking:.

3 Likes