PA SD Loses 185 Guns

5 Likes

These guns are not missing, we would have heard of a major boating accident! Instead they were issued to all the illegals!
Posse Comitatus prevents the government from attacking its own citizens, but there’s nothing on the books that says an invading force can’t kill us off!

5 Likes

Some were allegedly given as gifts to officers. Sounds to me like the LEOs just took the rest home. Wonder how many were sold on the black market?

Given that PA is a universal background check State all those gifts and other methods of distribution are illegal transfers. I’d bet no one ever gets charged for these crimes.

6 Likes

They had a boating accident, too? :rofl:

6 Likes

Think any of the government employees responsible for keeping track of the guns will be disciplined or fired? Doubtful. Another story about incompetence in government.

5 Likes

YES! SCOTT! YES!

I have been saying stuff like that for a long time!
I knew I wasn’t alone but it was getting difficult to keep
saying this because i didn’t wish to ostracize myself from this group!
3.8 MILLION needy, fleeing from OPRESSION, targeted ‘MIGRANTS’ MY Azz!
This is an INVASION! They aren’t all in on it of course, actual Families, children
true illegal aliens who have contacted the ‘authorities’ and said “I’m a comin’ Please save me!”
are in this group!.
This is CARTEL SOLDIERS! Nicaraguan ,Honduras etc SOLDIERS! Middle Eastern Muslim’s
(and we all know they just want to play nice right?) I bet you dollars to donuts that ‘Departments’
all across the country have ‘LOST’ weapons! Military grade too!
Even Puddin’ himself supplied these migrants I bet! Military bases that are under Demoncratic control are probably holding a stash or two!
THIS isn’t going to be pretty. this isn’t just going to go away Folks.
This is going to get very ugly, very soon. You don’t circumvent the Border security and help undocumented people in without a PLAN!.
No conspiracy theory needed here. If you ask the question WHY? you are to late to the party.
This corrupted administration is doing EVERYTHING to make us weak and vulnerable
WE THE PEOPLE wouldn’t stand for an attack on US by our own military but
Oopsie! It was the Migrants who started the Invasion/WAR! WHO KNEW that was going to happen?
We were just being Americans trying to help these poor people. Yeah Right!

There are TREES across the country waiting for these traitor’s! I’ll donate some rope!
But the beauty of this is rope is reusable! Priceless!
The wonderful selfless Founding Fathers tried to predict Evil in the hearts of men, but they never expected the EVIL Obama/Biden/Soro’s and their ilk produced!
This will be the FINAL battle in this WAR against all Good American People, Gunner’s MAGA’S, Repub’s
anyone not LEFT Leaning Bleedin’ hearts that think Money can solve all the needs of the Leftist!
The Sanctuary City, Open Borders, Hotel the Migrants, Legal Strret drug use, Blu cities emptying out
is all part of the phuckin’ plan! Once evil wins (and it won’t) they will just resettle in the vacant San Francisco, New York, Chiraq etc. Maybe their will bring back Brick oven pizza places then?
They will say EVERYTHING we tried to ban is legal again, there’s no climate issue, have the Wet—Illegals
work the Oil fields again! We will make boatloads of money, have all the Servants (slaves) we want again.
Hillary and Bill could restart killing Children again for the Adrenochrome. There supply must be HIGH by now! Who’ll miss them? There is no real record/documentation is there? The .gov has records but like our Boating Accidents (I just had one a few months ago) POOF! all Children under (2) can disappear.
You can get Andreno from older kids, but there’s NOTHING like the Buzz from a Babies spine or a Toddler! Baby! Just look at George Sorro’s people…He with all his Trillions looks like death warmed over!
Sometimes even Puddin’ in a bowl looks a little curdled! Sometimes there are creases and lines all over his face and sometimes he looks like a (60) year old…well that may be pushin’ it!

Stay Alert Gunner’s
Be Vigilant
Be Aware
Be Armed!
Protect your Families
Protect Yourselves!

WWG1WGA!!! Together we can win this Battle. ooh rah!

4 Likes

Missing? Kinda like JFKs brain that Cerril Weght (sp?) would like to examine ? He is a big time pathologist and he said that wouldnt be acceptable for a hobo’s brain to come up missing much less a POTUS. Our Gummitt at its finest once again.

2 Likes

Did they do the federal paper work and check before transfer?

3 Likes

Philly is one of the most corrupt municipalities in the world. Those guns were misplaced and put on the market. They’ve legalized drugs in Kensington. Lines around the block at a circus looking tent to get whatever. Cops and criminals mingle. Those guns were for profit and the tip of an iceberg.

4 Likes

For some reason, I am thinking about 89000 armed IRS agents, and er, potential attrition of their sidearms.

2 Likes

I think you all have great points and there’s truth in all yor statements. The US is in really bad shape and weaker than ever. Stay on your toes people

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Daniel519 !

My toes are starting to get a little tired from dealing with all the craziness:)

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Daniel519

1 Like

Welcome Brother Daniel-five-uno-niner!