IL exploring executive order for confiscation

1st comes registration then confiscation that didn’t take long

9 Likes

“the governor’s people had gamed out introducing legislation in the aftermath of a high-profile “mass shooting” to require those who registered naughty guns to surrender them within a short time period.”

Chicago is a mass shooting state, might as well be the state motto.
A Black Swan event might make Pritzker use his pen quicker.

7 Likes

So, maybe they, the anti-2A, float this out there as a trial balloon. Then you have a few possible outcomes.

1. The Sheeple hand over their “Naughty Guns”. The Government declares a total ban and they never get to see them again.
  2. The People push back, Say No. That will certainly cause the government to amp up the pressure. They’ll even have an argument "Gun owners aren’t complying with the laws so we need “MORE laws, more enforcement.”
  3. The government get’s it, they finally understand the citizens aren’t going for all of this any more.
10 Likes

This almost sounds like AOC’s way to document illegal immigrants, just go door to door until they are all documented :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

No matter how much they slice it and dice it, it still won’t solve the crime issues. This is nothing more than overly abuse of power over law abiding citizens depriving them of their constitutional 2A rights and turning them into felons, but does NOTHING to the criminals who commit these violent crimes. These Executive emergency orders are aggressively being used against innocent people and not against the criminals, and using the excuse of banning firearms, which are NOT the problem is so unconstitutional. The problem with these cowardly anti gun groups are is that they fear the criminals, and they fear enforcing gun control laws in taking their firearms since they are illegally possessing.

10 Likes

RUMORS…

One attorney heard something what another attorney said to his wife’s best friend during Tik-Tok conversation and then posted it on Fakebook.

JB Pritzker has to deal with registration that didn’t went well for him. What is he going to confiscate? He has no idea how many people has how many firearms, especially right now, when most of the 2,5 M FOID owners put their scary assault weapons in some storage few miles outside the State.

4 Likes

He’ll start in the western suburbs. :grinning:

6 Likes

welIL

4 Likes

Perhaps what we need more of in what is left of this country is serious discussion about the use of E.O.s. For example, I would argue that any order issued by any executive applies only to those employed by the agency or branch that executive controls. Beyond that, the paper and ink is worthless. And any executive who thinks otherwise is simply a narcissistic totalitarian to be ridiculed and ignored. Furthermore, any executive who thinks otherwise is technically also a psychopath by definition, which if more people fully understood would only cause more people to ridicule and ignore said orders. Finally, the fact that such orders seem to have the same effect as actual legislation in current times is not legal precedent as many like to argue. That argument has only worked because too many people are too ignorant to realize that all of the legal momentum and so-called progress related to E.O.s being treated as actual legislation is all based on actions that are completely unconstitutional.

12 Likes

Completely agree. Unfortunately while SCOTUS has ruled against a couple of Executive Orders in the past they have not ruled against the entire concept of executive orders. There needs to be a case that either throws them all out or clearly limits their power.

I would also add presidential signing statements, which can invalidate pieces of legislation with a stroke of a pen, in with these executive abuses of power as well.

8 Likes
  1. Forget it.

-1. Do you know the story about Scorpion and Turtle?

-2. It is useful to have many potential felons. When they try to speak out on other issues, they get arrested, no need to debate.

9 Likes

#2 is happening. #3 is a pipe dream. These Nazis aren’t going to stop. We must stop them.

6 Likes

17 Likes

NOBODY IS GOING TO UNDERSTAND THIS UNTIL THE FIRST BULLETS START FLYING AND THERE’S BLODD DRAWN ON BOTH SIDES!

AS A WARNING, THE MILITARY WILL JUST BE FOLLOWING ORDERS!
They have air support, I have my wife’s support.

10 Likes

I like your thinking , OORAH! :+1:

5 Likes

Scott, I ‘BELIEVE’ with All my heart that we have Zero to fear of our own Military.
(now THAT is a hell of a statement, I know) But the Military are seeing this and so are their
Commanders. They will NOT fight their own. You can take that to the Bank.
What concerns me is the Left’s NEW migrant Military, how many MILLION strong?
THAT is who we will be dealing with. It’ (pushback) has already started in Texas!)

Can you say ‘First shot fired in anger coming soon?’ I can.

11 Likes

But we still have to wonder about the
download

Would they really dare?

11 Likes

They’d make nice lawn ornaments! Just saying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I say that to say this, SOMEBODY PM’ed me last night WARNING ME!
about what I say… now if anybody still doesn’t have a vague idea of what
I am all about THAT is NOT the way to my :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Showing CONCERN for my welfare is very Kool, WARNING me is NOT. You my good SIR
are now ‘Blocked’. THE NERVE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Be wery kareful messin’ wit dis s’q’oeey Weasel! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Where We Go 1 We Go ALL!
No step on my snek you little sh–!

10 Likes

You ARE the List :rofl:

10 Likes

YES I AM! (PROUDLY!)
Don’t these fools GET IT yet? When you’ve been 'in the SH**!
There’s really not much you can throw at that person or control
that person. That saying: ‘Been there done that, don’t want another Tee shirt!’
Holds true.
BUT, you push that person and FORCE us to get another Tee shirt, you’ll have wished you didn’t

10 Likes