Seeking IWB kydex holster for Glock 43X MOS (cut for red dot) with Streamlight TLR-7® Sub Ultra-Compact Tactical Gun Light

Seeking recommendations or suggestions for an IWB kydex holster for Glock 43X MOS (cut for red dot) with Streamlight TLR-7® Sub Ultra-Compact Tactical Gun Light.

I prefer Concealment Express holsters, but they aren’t yet making this holster to accommodate this gun light. Until I find a suitable holster designed for use with that light, I’m going to carry in a Concealment Express without the light.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

1 Like

Check DME HOLSTERS, I oder all mine from that company. Very well fabricated. It will take awhile though so be prepared to wait 12 to 15 weeks. Company is backlogged right now and many people like their products so the orders grow for them.

2 Likes

Thanks, William. Will do.

2 Likes

I spoke with them and will probably order from them. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Sounds like you may have already found one, but here is another option. I use this guy for a good portion of my holsters now. Good quality and great customer service.

Thanks Justin, and it’s not yet a done deal, so I’m still considering all options.

Many of the good ones have long wait times, but I’m willing to wait as needed.

Hi Buzz! I use a Incog by G-Code daily for my Glock 43x and I love it. I don’t have experience specifically with the version that accepts a light but here is a link to their website if you’re interested.

I have heard really good things about the collaboration that Warrior Poet Society did with Tier 1 as well as great things about this one from Last Line of Defense! Here are those links:

https://llod.us/llod-appendix-carry-holster-the-associate-v2

Vedder holsters have served me well. I currently use one for my edc. The following is cut for a tlr-6. I’m not sure if there’s a difference in footprint to the 7.

Thanks Brandon. I’ll check that out.

2 Likes

Thanks, Scott. I’ll check out Vedders, too.

1 Like