Looking for a holster that will support a light and a red dot with tall sights

I am currently between using a shoulder holster and a IWB holster for my Glock 17 Gen5 MOS.
I current am running my gun with out a light or red dot but plan to get one in the future. but I recently acquired a Olight PL3 Valkyrie and wish to find a good IWB holster to fit it.

So far I have found no holster that will support my light that i have.
any recommendations?

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @Ryan163.

Contact ProTEQ Custom Gear and ask if they can build one for you. I really like the P365+Lima holster they made for me. You might need to send them your components so they can form the kydex exactly.

4 Likes

Try looking for the PL Pro instead. If that doesn’t work, find a light that is on the list that has similar shape. You just need to get it close.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Ryan163 and it is great to have you here.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Ryan163. Doesn’t Safariland offer holsters that you can adjust to your light configuration? Check’em out.

2 Likes

PHLster
Henry Holsters
JM Custom Kydex

All sell great products designed quite specifically for your desired IWB configuration.

I have and use holsters from all three.

While on the PHLSter site, be sure to learn about the Enigma, one of the greatest contribution to IWB carry

3 Likes

@Ryan163
recommendations:
Tulster, Vedder, We The People, Concealment Express, Alien Gear. Just to name a few. If you go online and google kydex holsters you will get a lot of other companies that can accommodate your firearm and light combination.

2 Likes

You can custom order a kydex holster from a company called Black Point Tactical. Not cheap but very good holsters. I have two from them that fit my light-laser combos perfectly.

2 Likes

I run a Werkz holster and like it a lot. Thought I would look for your potential holster there. Found this Werkz review of the PL-3 Valkyrie on youtube:

Then found this Werkz follow up video:

2 Likes