Sad day in America,

Gambling is not one of my vices.

2 Likes

It wasn’t just for service members. It was mandated for anyone who worked for a private company that supplied the US government. My company is a supplier, and we were mandated to get the shot or get fired. Most of us can’t afford to just willy nilly get fired and lose our incomes, so we got a shot. Personally, I opted for the J&J and did only one. Then, just like that, the requirement just kind of went away, but only after millions of Americans working in private industry, who just happen to supply the US government, were forced to take an untested vaccine or get fired. Saying that it’s still “voluntary” is BS. I didn’t sign up for vaccine requirements when I went to work, I just wanted to make a living. There are very few companies in my industry, so getting fired is career death, and would have meant losing my house and all financial security. Is that “voluntary???”

Phuck Fauchi. He is as bad ad that Nazi doctor.

9 Likes

Whew! Thanks for having my back!

Joseph Mengle had nothing on him.

5 Likes

I wish I could double thumbs up you.

4 Likes

Thanks! :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

I had to get a shot in 1990 before I went to desert storm. An now I’m paying for it, we were ordered to get an untested shot for nerve agent. So just like the covid scamdemic those troops that refused it payed hell for it,and were given a less than honorable discharge from the service.

Simply facts they don’t give a rats ass about you.

3 Likes

And that’s not a new thing that just popped up a few years ago

1 Like

But government contractors is

3 Likes

17 shots for me before I left Fort Dix, then 5 more before I left Fort Belvoir.

5 Likes

I’d be drunk as hell.
Just kidding, I get it.

4 Likes

The difference is that the shots that were “mandated” in the past were actual vaccines, had testing done, and were considered safe. The COVID-19 “vaccine”, is not a real vaccine, had no testing done, and were considered experimental drugs.

7 Likes

Also airline pilots were required to take them, too.

7 Likes

I should have remembered that! My captain brother retired from American just before the mandate.

3 Likes

So, Nathan would rather have had all the service members and pilots quit. Somehow I don’t believe the government would have allowed that.

3 Likes

And produced 9 Billionaires in the process

3 Likes

The Fed Dept of Justice reviewed the materials and declined to prosecute this case, so how is this a hit job by Biden?

Sorry, no energy or desire to debate you, If I want, I have my own brick walls to bang my head against.

4 Likes

Re-read the numerous posts on this site, not just this thread that explains it. Horse, water. Drink or not. We are not here to force you.

3 Likes

I suggest more research, because that is not true. Just read this thread and there is right here in this thread personal first hand testimony that the above is not true.

Why did you put “mandated” in quotes? Had to get the shot is had to get the shot

So, was that shot tested?

1 Like