Sad day in America,

sad day in America, We are observing the death of due process in real time. I hope those jurors understand what they have done. If there was ever a time to hang your flag upside down it is now!

34 Likes

I guess they don’t understand, today it’s our guy, tomorrow it’s their guy. In the end it ends up being judges and courts selecting candidates for the American people.

14 Likes

Faceplant When its a sad day you fly the flag at half-mast.
Flying it upside down is for imminent danger/emergency such as war.

7 Likes

That’s not his picture and it is from many years ago.

7 Likes

I knew it wasn’t his picture (just my stupid nerdy brain going :nerd_face: whenever I see something inacurite)

1 Like

If they understood, they wouldn’t have done it.
Really really though, the “Judge” STEERED them into that situation.

14 Likes

Don’t forget the “enforcement” branch.

8 Likes

My understanding is that the flag is flown upside down when the nation is in distress.
The nation is in distress.

18 Likes

As long as you fly the pride flag tomorrow to usher in pride month. :rainbow:

5 Likes

Or when the Country is in Distress. Many feel exactly that when a Court can be weaponized against a political opponent. Lest we forget Alvin Bragg was invited to the White House before this trial ever happened.

12 Likes

4 USC Ch. 1: The Flag, Section 8:
(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

9 Likes
4 Likes

19 Likes

Good start, but only scratches the surface.

11 Likes

Can that one be flown upside down, too, or will the Leftists have a hissy fit? – Asking for a friend. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

That seems appropriate after this ruling. I am very concerned about my life and property if they can imprison me on false charges and convict me. They did it to Trump, and I don’t have billions of dollars. Aside from that, we still have J6 hostages that have not had their right to a “speedy trial”.

13 Likes

What is inaccurate? The nation is in dire distress. When a former president can be convicted of crimes he did not commit without any evidence of such, we are living in dangerous times. Though, according to C. S. Lewis, we should not have concern. :sunglasses:

It is perfectly ridiculous to go about whimpering and drawing long faces because the scientists have added one more chance of painful and premature death [he is discussing the threat of nuclear weapons] to a world which already bristled with such chances and in which death itself was not a chance at all, but a certainty.

But then, it is not about one dying, but how well one lives and what the world will be that is given to your heirs.

5 Likes

not real sure it will work this way with so many appointed judges acting as they are now…

6 Likes

Will then, i think it fits with the times. If the destruction of our courts does not count as dire distress, then what does? We have become a nation of men, not laws. John Adams must be rolling in his grave.

7 Likes

That’s a good start but you missed a few.

Christopher Wray
Merrick Garland
Steve Dettlebach
Mitch McConnell

I could keep on going.

8 Likes