GREAT NEWS! We Have Pissed Off House Leadership!

Keep up the pressure everyone. :+1:

14 Likes

Am I the only one tired of every single YouTube channel using

*Click-Bait headline
*Topic-related-ish but not really background pic
*Headshot of a person demonstrating acting skills equivalent to my 2nd grader?

Like, everybody!

4 Likes

The more sensationalist the “headline,” the quicker I dump it. And then there are the key phrases… will make your jaw drop… doctors are outraged… blah blah hates it when you do such and such…

2 Likes

It’s a click-bait looking window, for sure, but the content is solid and on point. I never really got from the video how congressional leadership is pissed off, but the point made by the letter writers needs to be made over and over again, regardless.

2 Likes

Yeah, click bait title lol

It’s everywhere now, title isn’t even what’s in the video and there is some person trying to look like a shocked anime character lol

4 Likes

It’s at 0.36.

4 Likes

Um Guy’s, I was going to sleep early tonight then a buddy sent me this…
Trying not to be a S-stirrer here but this cold be FAKE NEWS or a good sign…
what do you think?

4 Likes

Hard to say nowadays. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

When they went to raise the flag it wasn’t connected correctly so it was hanging upside down

3 Likes

I think it’s nothing, frankly

1 Like

Regardless, it is the truth… and the fact that they got it that far up the pole, first, is also telling… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ll wager $5 that if there was video we’d see it being right side up until it wasn’t, and not upside down as it went 3/4 of the way up

2 Likes

American Miliitary News:
“NEW: US flag currently flying upside down over Senate building signaling distress and needing rescue. Some believe it was flipped after Sen. Fetterman spoke with the sophistication of a drunk toddler in a hearing today” O’Handley tweeted.

“UPDATE: Newsweek wrote a fact check article on my tweet & confirmed that the US flag was in fact upside down for a period of time over the Senate building yesterday, a symbol of emergency distress. How does this happen? No way it was a careless mistake,” O’Handley continued in a follow-up tweet.

The half-mast photo does not appear to be hanging by one clip, but on another site, it showed the flag at the top hanging only by one clip. No date/timestamp on the second photo, though.

5 Likes

Jared is a fairly reliable source and the number of his subs shows this. I’m okay with his stuff but I don’t often watch his channel. I prefer Heavy Duty Country and Legally Armed America. Not as popular but definitely in your face. Heheh

2 Likes

If it was upside down and burning I’d be more impressed.

4 Likes

It’s probably just congress doing what they do best… f-ing it up. They can’t come to agreement on the most basic laws for daily life, nor even read and understand our own constitution. What makes us think they can raise the flag correctly?

4 Likes

Question: Who actually raises the flag?

5 Likes

Nathan57,

Question: Who actually raises the flag?

Answer: A Janitor with Top Secret Clearance!

6 Likes

Nathan 57 AN UPSIDE DOWN FLAG IS A DESTRESS SIGNAL AND WE ARE THAT :question::question::question::question::question:

1 Like

I Love You Dave 17. You said it DAM. Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::cactus: DRY AS HELL :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100:

1 Like