Reshaping the Gun Debate | USCCA

Hey, gun owners. I know you’ve been paying attention to what’s been going on around us these last few crazy months. With the global pandemic, mask mandates, school delays, closed businesses, protests, looting and riots, things have been a bit uncertain, at best. And apparently, nothing makes Americans more uncomfortable than seeing their local Starbucks on fire, so vast numbers of people have been stockpiling toilet paper and frozen foods … and buying guns and ammo.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/reshaping-the-gun-debate/
1 Like

Hey Beth ! You hearing anything positive on the availability of ammo ? I’m at least hoping that once the Radical Left is defeated in November (if they don’t succeed in cheating) that things will let up. I’m an avid shooter of steel plates in addition to other training and this shortage is critically reducing my practice. I spend more time searching for ammo than the time I get to shoot and that’s just nuts ! Thanks for all you and the USCCA family do ! Ed in North Carolina

1 Like