Republicans Call for US Military to Target Mexican Drug Cartels as Terrorist Groups

8 Likes

OK, let’s take a look at this.

1. Entering the country illegally :heavy_check_mark:
  2. Breaking laws while in country :heavy_check_mark:
  3. Recruiting American Citizens to their cause :heavy_check_mark:
  4. Injuring/killing Americans :heavy_check_mark:
  5. Billions of American dollars taken out of the country :heavy_check_mark:

Why in the world would anyone call these cartels Terroristic?

12 Likes

Biden agreed and is sending the USMC ,…,…,…,…

marching band to the border, once they have “kumbaya” mastered.

9 Likes

We would have better luck sending balloons!
Matter of fact I’m sending my birthday balloons in that direction!

7 Likes
  1. Going to SLC
    :grin:
4 Likes

@Karacal, @Mike164, 7. The China balloon spotted in South America coming in SILENTLY to pick up their share of the PROFITS :heavy_check_mark: :money_mouth_face: :rofl:

4 Likes

Those Mexican cartels and the crisis at the border exist because of the US demand for drugs and the failed war on drugs that virtually every politician rides into office. Just as Prohibition enriched organized crime – and, along the way gave us the NFA enacted to “control” Prohibition-era organized crime – the unending, trillion dollar plus war on drugs gave rise to and enrich Mexican cartels.

The war on drugs has fueled anti-2nd Amendment sentiment and legislation. Every debate about things like ghost guns, suppressors, braces on AR-style pistols, etc involves some “expert” proclaiming that these are the weapons use/preferred by Mexican drug cartels. They channel Prohibition politicians who gave us the NFA.

3 Likes

It’s not like the cartels pay taxes and vote in Mexico. Why wouldn’t the Mexican government want crime against the innocents in their country to decrease? As far as I know, the Monroe doctrine is still in place.

2 Likes

Because the Cartels will kill them and their families, if they do not play along.

3 Likes