What should be done with the cartel's? because they are terrorist's

Cartel’s need to be labeled terrorist’s plain and simple!

8 Likes

Wipe them OUT - through any and all means possible - we’ve suffered this barbarism too long enough.

5 Likes

Woodrow Wilson vs. Pancho Villa, 1916.

4 Likes

Except we never caught Pancho Villa.

3 Likes

I agree 100 percent, cartels are terrorist and should be labeled as such.

5 Likes

The cartels are our time’s organized crime that emerged from the failed war on drugs just like the likes of Al Capone who emerged from and was enriched by Prohibition. Of course, one of the many unintended consequences of Prohibition was the NFA (an attempt to ban firearms used by Prohibition era gangsters) and the creation of the ATF that now makes firearms laws through administrative rulemaking.

When government bans something for the good of the people, organized crime will emerge to meet the demand of consumers and be enriched by the black market nature of their commerce and people will see government grow and their freedoms diminished.

Wanna deal with cartels? Address the failed war on drugs that created their gravy train and our leviathan government. Treating cartels like terrorists will just grow government and eventually reduce our freedoms.

I don’t really like the idea of throwing the terrorist label at every problem we face either. It grants too much power to the government to ignore the rule of law and violate innocent peoples freedoms.

Though I’m also not so sure that legalizing drugs will make all the problems suddenly go away either. It seems that the gangs and illegal marijuana producers are still maintaining a significant market share even in the States where it has been legalized.

5 Likes

Addressing the thirst Americans have for drugs may be a difficult proposition. Personally, I dont know how to change culture.
But restoring law and order in Immigration is a much clearer task. So is removing homeless encampments from the streets. These are major contributors to drug and cartel problems.

2 Likes

We can stick labels on everything thing, if no action is taken, it doesn’t matter what you call them. They don’t really care and they are ruthless.
Anyhow, nothing can be done, they own the southern border.
Brandon opened the doors!

Once you allow a vampire to across the threshold, consider, yourself dead!
At this point, the military needs to be involved!

Those are average Americans at the border about to be overrun, violently!
If I were us, I’d be watching for tunnels being constructed all over the United States.

IMG_3055

3 Likes

Call them what they are…a murderous gang of dope dealers.Hunt them down and kill them.Their obvious disregard for human life should be treated with equal disregard for theirs.

5 Likes

Very true

3 Likes

The problem at the border springs from the failed war on drugs. People are rightfully fleeing failed states and cartel violence, all rooted in organized crime gangs fueled by drug money.

Wanna stem the illegal migration, deal with the failed war on drugs.

3 Likes

I kind of support ending the war on drugs. At this point, however, I don’t think that would be enough to curb the cartels. The demand for their products in the U.S. makes it our (collective American nation) fault that they’re such a problem. They’re not simply going to stand back and say “well shoot, now it’s legal, and business is bad.”

If you look closely, Mexican cartels have replaced the classic thug gangs in many U.S. cities. It’s kind of scary to think how much they control some U.S. cities. It’s a complex problem decades in the making, and it will probably take time and multi-pronged solutions to resolve. The Cartels are already too powerful for Mexico to control. I question how effectively the U.S. can rein them in, too.

3 Likes

Illegal immigration, cartel influence, and drugs are connected issues, but not like cause snd effect. I dont see simple, quick solution to the drug problem at all. I do see mitigation for illegal immigration and cartels taking over.

4 Likes

Even if we could force them out of their current business model they would just branch out into others fields. There are already reports of the cartels taking over avocado farms and or charging them protection fees.

Our failed government policies led directly to the cartels rise. Now they have control of huge swaths of Mexico as well as significant portions of the Mexican military, police and government as well. It’s not going to be easy to convince them to give up that control.

My vote is to throw them all on a large island with all the weapons and ammunition they want and let them fight it out for who gets to control it. Then we can go in and throw the survivors in jail for all their crimes. The first part is already happening. Unfortunately their “island” shares an almost 2000 mile boarder with ours and they seem to be able to step across it whenever they want.

And no I don’t think a multi billion dollar wall that can be easily bypassed with cheap ropes, ladders and hand tools is going to solve the problem.

4 Likes

Tax them. We’ve got 87,000 new armed IRS Agents and the cartels ain’t paying their fair share :thinking:

5 Likes

Sadly, we don’t hear as much about drugs as we do about guns. In part we have missed the boat.

3 Likes

MSM will not cover Big Pharma nor crimes that come from broken South border.

3 Likes

The US has been waging the war on drugs since Nixon declared it more than 1/2 a century ago. Guesstimates are more than $1 trillion has been spent on that war. In my opinion, that war has done little to nothing to curb the consumption of drugs in the US and the only ones who’ve benefitted have been organized crime.

There needs to be a different approach, 'cause the war isn’t working and has had loads of collateral damage, including the mess at the border and failed states in Central America.

4 Likes

Lets see…we take care of cartels leaders of yesterday so now you have more violent cartels than before.ppem boarders & drugs from China have just let everything in. How long do you suppose vigilante groups start to form? I’ll bet the government will address them.

1 Like