Replace Police (Defund Police Services)

Rich, privileged, hypocrites

6 Likes

So I guess my favorite country song is just not politically correct anymore?
“Whiskey for my men beer for my horses” Willie Nelson &
Toby Keith.

6 Likes

Name three things are are PC. I dare you to find three.

1 Like

The Washington Football team is one… :rofl:
Native Americans
Everyone that believes in our inalienable rights, how could that not be correct? :rofl:

2 Likes

In my book this current action is a cause for war. This needs to stop. It’s an an attack on religion.

3 Likes

Is that not allowed?

2 Likes

I really don’t want to debate the Defund the Police crowd. I just want some city far, far away from me to try it. Prove to me that it works, and then I’ll listen.

5 Likes

What a bunch of bunk. So, who exactly is going to serve the warrant on the wife beater? How exactly do we get drunk divers off the road? Who is going to arrest the murderer? This is nothing more than a bunch of Marxist/Communist BS.

10 Likes

@Ken53

Welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @ken53 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

All this “defund” nonsense could be tied up with a covert scheme to establish a NATIONAL police force - run like a quasi-military force, and certainly nothing we need, based on past history such as Argentina’s during the Peron regime, with its “death squads”. FYI

6 Likes

Typically, after the existing authorities have been removed or neutered, they’re replaced by new, tougher authorities. See the Russian Revolution or the Third Reich for examples.

8 Likes

Perhaps that is the overall goal

3 Likes

To speak in technical terms, there is a positive feedback loop here. Disable the law-abiding citizenry from defending themselves - and it somehow opens the door to defunding and abolishing the police – law-abiding citizens then even more victimized. Give the citizens means to defend themselves – law and order will be stronger – citizens are better off and safer.

Good example is set by FL and now OK. Reaction from the demons confirms it.

3 Likes

if the government doesn’t trust you, how much faith are we to invest in them?

6 Likes

@charles190 Welcome. :us:

1 Like

The people that are demanding an end of the Police as we know it has never lived anywhere but here. Defunding the basis of our law enforcement has never succeeded, prove me wrong, show me one country, state or Princeapality that exists without police, go ahead I can wait all day. Even China, North Korea, and any other country you can name has a local police-type force.
We are being fed lie upon lie and for the most part, the masses are consuming the propaganda as gospel.
Stand up ask questions and demand answers, remember the Consitution’s only keeper is the people.

Larry

5 Likes

happy to be here. actually, happy to be anywhere!

3 Likes

“Training in citizenship…” EXACTLY! As well as training in proper response by the arrested to the officers. I remember being told not to argue, not to make sudden movements, and not to antagonize an officer in both grade school and Driver’s Ed! We were reminded that, after all, the officers are armed and frequently face dangerous situations where a split second can make the difference between life and death - FOR THEM! Don’t bear bait, don’t diss, don’t sass, or its your *ss that’s grass. Made perfect sense to me.

6 Likes

Reinstitute active duty service requirements to all 18 yr olds. Minimum 2 years service in Military,Red Cross, Salvation Army, Americorps, Samaritan’s Purse
With proper planning this could be an invaluable “infrastructure plan” that would start with understanding our Constitution.

6 Likes