Ready to roll Pittsburgh

Red Roof booked, car cleaned, new USCCA hat arrived today…homie’s ready to rock and roll, cya there :v::sunglasses::dart::gun:

5 Likes

We are leaving as soon as my son gets home from work.

4 Likes

We are ready for the USCCA Expo. The wait seemed like forever, but the wait is over!!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

image image image

3 Likes

We’re ready and people are coming in! Can’t wait to see you all and welcome a BUNCH of new people into the conversations here!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Expo, @DBrogue!!! Great seeing you here!

3 Likes

It was great seeing you too can’t wait to meet the rest of the people that are coming that are part of the community

2 Likes

image image image

1 Like

Can one purchase the very cool shirt pictured?

2 Likes

I would’ve gave anything to be there! Seems every year I’ve a surgery around the same time. Sucks, I’ll be goin in the 29th. Best way to do therapy is to hit the range!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that one isn’t for purchase it was an Expo attendee only. However, there will be new shirts coming out for purchase in the not too distant future if my intel is right. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about the surgery, @ShaneB! Let us know how it goes! I’ll be keeping you in my prayers!

Thank You @Dawn I’ll be watching for updates n videos! And of course the magazine! Hit a bullseye for me ok!

1 Like