Range targets - show them off!

Did I share this one?

9 Likes

Are those ATF specific targets?

3 Likes

7 Likes

Now that is what i would expect the AFT to use as a target!

5 Likes

Colt 45
230 gr. Cast coated rnbb
5 1/2 grs. Hodgdon trail boss.
645 fps.

9 Likes

Screenshot from 2023-10-12 09-22-52

Screenshot from 2023-10-12 09-23-30

Better… not what I’ve been expecting… but better…
Keep going up with that finger… :v:

:wink:

2 Likes

Spain to me what you expected :question:
@Jerzy

2 Likes

Splain 2 maw

2 Likes

It was discussed several times…
Please see post 777:
:point_down:

5 Likes

Thank goodness it’s not about my target. I was a little bit rusty must shoot more often.
Thank you very much
Stay sharp

5 Likes

I this case, if you need to prioritize, I don’t care much about accuracy… safety and proper firearm handling is the priority !

2 Likes

I value anybody’s comments.
Thank you very much
Stay sharp.

5 Likes

Can’t say I didn’t warn you.

3 Likes

Yes, he was warned! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

First one is from 20 yards 1 second splits,

Same target at 10 yards standing still, 2 to chest and 1 to the head practice and finally staep to left and right , 3 in the small target upper left are wild shots from moving left or right and not getting a good sight picture.

Tomorrow is Hamas’ day to call for violence. Making sure I still have some skills.

8 Likes

Took a picture of the leader of Hamas, Yaha Sinwar, at the range yesterday and had that as my target 75 feet 15 shots 9mm carbine. All bullseyes Didn’t want to post the picture and get flagged. After I was done everyone wanted to do the same. sometimes you have to listen to the voices in your head,.

7 Likes

Went to audit a Defensive Knife class (Apache Knife) this morning. The Instructor was Robert Redfeather. Decided to pop over to the gun store next the Krav Maga studio where the knife class was being held…

Tried to keep 1/2 seconds between each shot in strings of 5 rounds in the mag per round. I’m getting rusty, lazy or both…lol!!

But, at least I didn’t shoot the hostage…hahahaha!!

9 Likes

1/2 Second Splits, Not Too Shabby my friend.

5 Likes

Thanks!! I still need to get those walk offs under control, but it was fun while i was there… They have 8 lanes and only 12 yards max…

4 Likes

Shooting cold and if it has been a while is a good way to gauge your pass training. So, not a bad job! Keep up the good work and keep on training.

4 Likes