Range Bag Dump

Besides your gun, ammo, eyes, and ears, what one other thing is a MUST in your range bag?

2 Likes

A small screwdriver.
An old coffee can, to collect brass.
Ink pen.
Push pins to stick up targets.

3 Likes

Ok @Dawn you know how I pack, so sticking to ONE is gonna hurt :laughing:

Gonna go with the Uplula mag loader.

(Not the cleaning kit, multitool, machinegunners lube, spare parts, flashlight, stapler, target pasters … )

Ok that was kinda cheating. :joy:

9 Likes

Ha! >>> What She Said!
but the afterthought winner is: … tourniquet…
If it’s there it’s at least one, and one is none and two is one…

3 Likes

Extra batteries! I must be able to use my electronic hearing. I strongly feel if you can not hear what is going on around you it is an unsafe environment.

3 Likes
  • mag loader
  • screwdriver
  • knife
  • sharpie pen
  • hand cream
3 Likes

Compact cleaning kit with basic tools (screw/hex/torx bits). The cleaning rod works great for pushing out the rare scwibs. Multi-tool.

2 Likes

Well technically that’s not IN my range bag… it’s in the trauma bag strapped to the side of it :grin:

All day every day. ^^^ :+1: :+1:

1 Like

A trauma bag I’ve kept equipped since my days in EMS. Cleaning kit as well

2 Likes

IFAK, range gloves, sharpie, lube, chamber flags, random scraps of paper, a nalgene water bottle, sunscreen/bug repellent and lip balm.

I want to start making an effort to keeping a better cleaning kit in my truck and a dope book for my rifles.

3 Likes

FYI - it was supposed to be ONE thing! :rofl:

That aside, great responses and I totally agree with @Chris4

2 Likes

yep. I cheated :wink:

1 Like

One thing? Sweat towel.

2 Likes

Hot or cold beverage as appropriate to temp, time of year, time of day, etc.

You did mean one thing at a time, right?

1 Like

Extra sticky targets in case anybody needs them.

Oh, and a collection of pencils in various caliber diameters for “enhancing” the targets I’m about to photograph. (Oops; was that out loud?):grinning:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: that’s awesome :laughing:

Communication device: phone, Ham radio, CB radio . :nerd_face:
I shoot out cell phone range on the range .

1 Like

You know, not many folk are keeping up their short wave qualifications. It’s time to remind our children how much it matters when all else fails. They need to be ready to step up. At least have exposure to the gear and it’s set up.

1 Like

I was convinced by people who will remain unnamed to invest in the Uplula mag loader. It stays in my range bag. I also have playing cards, paper plates and masking tape to add to targets or just cover holes, various tools, and an ifak.

1 Like

I really have to learn to follow directions.

2 Likes