Question as to the future of my firearms family

LOL! I was not sleeping, I was working on my dream list for improvements to the Community.

I love how you guys like to push your luck for a good laugh. Feel free to use the “blur” effect if you’re pushing the limits on the language in the Community Guidelines. If someone knows they’re adult language and has the option to not see it, I think we can let some of it go. But I’m sticking with our no nasty, personal attacks - even if it is blurred.

@Brian_J - you cannot go wrong with a Sig! Or a new AR build?

4 Likes

Masada! Don’t own one (yet), but shot one several weeks ago. It just feels right.

2 Likes

@Dawn, can I suggest one modification?
I’m on this forum almost 1 year and often look for old threads. I found threads dates very confusing. These have missing year and sometimes responding to post dated Apr 30 may looks you stupid, when you figure it out later, you responded to 1 year old questions :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks @Jerzy! Let me see if that’s a setting I can change now, there are some nuances that I can manipulate that I just don’t know about yet (yes, after a year I still don’t know all of the nuances of the program we use :innocent:).

So we don’t sidetrack this conversation too badly, if anyone else has suggestions for Community improvements, please add them to this thread: Community Suggestions - From YOU!

2 Likes

Can I use that for all of @Jerzy posts? Lol.

2 Likes

@TexasEskimo:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :astonished: :triumph: :angry: :thinking: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Scott, if you can find one, get a Geissele drop in trigger for that thing. They’re pricey, but so is the rifle. Super easy to install and it’s a night and day difference. You’ll thank me afterwards. https://geissele.com/super-sabra-trigger-tavor.html

2 Likes

Gets my vote.

1 Like

One of my favorite groups, for Dawn. Finally found it!

The The; Slow Train to Dawn

1 Like

If it were me, I’d go with the HK VP9 as I seem to be partial to both German cars and guns.

I’d probably add a little more money and get an FN Five seveN. I’ve got a 9mm for apocalypse and plan on adding something in .22 LR and 5.56 so I’ve got coverage of the more common ammo types. From what I’ve noticed so far though is that with all of the panic buying, the common ammo is getting harder to find and getting expensive. 5.7 ammo seems to be readily available and the price seems to be stable. In fact, I think I’ve seen instances where 5.7 is cheaper than 9mm or 5.56.

I mean there’s nothing wrong with having a gun just for fun, right?

1 Like

Sig can get kinda pricey tho, I have it narrowed to the Jericho 941 and the VP9

1 Like