Pro-life and Pro-gun said to be incompatible

If you do not know the answer to that question, you have not learned anything from our posts and the information the USCCA provides. My explaining yet again is valueless and pointless.

2 Likes

I agree.

So you have learned something, finally… :rofl:

You should be Gun Czar. Thank you for your service and please don’t judge the rest of us deplorables too harshly.

1 Like

Actually, it should be the same level, regardless. Good sense would make that clear and if not, the USCCA training would have informed you of that, as well.

Just stop, bro.
Just. Stop.

A little man like you can never offend ANYBODY’S1A right.

There is this thing called “dialog”, which @Dave17 is very good at. He analyzes peoples comments and respond with wise and prudent comments.

You need to learn to stop judging people who ask questions and may actually disagree with you.

Your words are from the FAR Left. Since you are so ignorant of the reality of this site you should just go ahead and join HuffPost and CNN.

You continue to show your ignorance. You should just stop while you are still able to get out of the hole you’re digging.

He denigrated himself.

There are Marines who have never been Marines…

1 Like

As a veteran, I would expect you to have a different definition of who an “extremist” is.

No, not obviously. You are saying that a rifle only protects a free state when it is owned by the govt and the shooter of the rifle is under strict obligation to carry out govt’s orders. Other things ARE obvious though. You are no Constitutional scholar. You say M16 is the same as AR15. Maybe you can tell me where M16s are legally sold for the price of AR15s?

2 Likes

I thought M16 had auto/single selector, and M4 added bursts. But who cares, I guess the Marines have had focus on what matters for some time, like making everyone feel welcome, than some tools of the trade.

A foreign male could speak to a woman in Afghanistan. Huh. And she gave him some kind of MAGA talk. Are you sure this was in Afghanistan? I did learn something new about the country.

1 Like

No, the Second Amendment does not state that. If you search the Second Amemdment under my comments, you will find my citing it numerous times.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You might want to look in the mirror, then at your posts.

As to your stating an AR-15 is an M-16 does make one question your veracity as a Marine and knowledge of firearms. One is a semi-automatic rifle, the other is capable of burst fire and/or full-auto. Buying an M-16 is very expensive, highly regulated, and cannot be purchased new at an FFL dealer.

No, you don’t understand me correctly.

You’re late to the party bro. I forgot I needed to make the sear distinction for you. You are buying a different firing mechanism (one extra knotch basically) and if you put it in an AR wutdougot then?

Another stupid argument to throw away the fact a 17 year old can buy either, the day he turns 18 and then go to a grocery or elementary school and kill innocents. You and your Glock gonna stop that?

You shouldn’t have to. That is why the FIRST statement in the 2nd amendment of the constitution to the United States of America clearly says, we have the “obligation to protect a free state”. The rest is predicated on that statement. You self proclaimed 2A geniuses conveniently skipped over that part. It’s evident as you sent me to a website that is called the “constitution annotated” which literally means not the original words. If you start reading from chapter two - you might miss something.

I have enjoyed bantering with you Dave 17. You are a reasonable person. Seriously. You don’t know me nor I, you. I believe you’re simply caught in a cult of thought that is antiquated.

And just to really get you thinking I wonder if abortion would be an issue if men carried the fetus. I’m mean you well know men make the laws and certainly know best about reproductive rights. Right?

Then the argument of having 800,000 unwanted people brought into this country- every year starts to sound like a preventable tragedy man fixed. roll that around your coconut for a while.

Finally…No one is taking guns unless you are threatening our free state. Who is gonna take them? You have a Dem congress and nothing will happen. Nothing will happen if trump doesn’t douche the election again and we have a Republican congress. (Nice job in Georgia MAGAnation).
You can’t have a beer? You can’t have your own AR.

If you look back there has been no name calling on my part. I have opined some ridiculous thought processes. I, on the other hand, have been insulted for my views; called little, told to leave and had my military insulted.

Nice community.

Being Pro-Gun and dealing with “life and death” issues does not apply to the vast majority of gun owners who only now, and forever, will confine their “gun” use to shooting at a range. While it may be that the majority of people on this site carry (or plan to at some time) we are not in the majority of gun owners.

3 Likes

Uhrah.

1 Like

Please don’t equate this troll as a Marine…

1 Like

Which makes them different firearms. You would know this, if you understood the federal laws on NFA items, which you clearly do not.

An illegal firearm.

Again, no, the 2A does not state that. I will repeat the 2A for you here:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I will politely assume you are only misinformed. How about this link then?
US Constitution, Second Amendment:

Second Amendment

What is antiquated about a Natural Right?

Quite an amusing comment. Again, please quote where I stated I believe that.

You are the only one that mentioned that as an issue. It is an issue of concern, but has ZERO to do with our RKBA.

What does that even mean? People that cannot drink a beer cannot own a rifle? I know at least several people that do not drink beer. I do not see the connection.

You have libeled everyone on this site with your statements. That is not “name-calling”, which is a childish term for an ad hominem attack, but based on your grammar and word usage, I would not expect that level of word usage from you. This as an example of your maturity level and mental abilities.:

It seems not only do you not believe in the RKBA, but also in the First Amendment. What other inalienable rights do you believe we should not be “allowed”?

Actually, it is. You have libeled all of us and you want everyone to be polite to you? You, my friend, are a tool, and that is me being polite.

You libeled us. Your “military was insulted”? Someone insulted the Marines? I called into question the veracity of your claim as you do not seem to understand the difference between an AR-15 and an M-16.

1 Like

Are you still writing, keyboard :cowboy_hat_face: