Prayer REQUEST FOR. Our country 🇺🇸

God bless her too @BobbyJean and you too. Pray the good Lord heals her. The Holy Spirit is with you and her.

2 Likes

Virgil-H thank you brother. SIR GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS AS WELL WE ARE ALL IN .DEEP WATER. BECAUSE BITME. AND THE DEVIL I . GUESS WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND OUR LIFES AND THROU PRAYER DEFINITELY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR LOVE YOU BROTHER . Stay sharp SIR LOVE BOBBY JEAN AND DEBBIE ANN DEFINITELY SIR .:chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::owl::feather::feather::dagger::100::orthodox_cross:ALMEN.

2 Likes

Scott 52 LOVE YOU SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR . Bobby Jean and Debbie ann GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS SIR. I am thankful for you SIR DEFINITELY . The Tribute to our fallen heroes. IS SO ALSOME I HAVE LOOKED AT THEM AND FOUND MORE MEANINGS THEN I EVER KNEW THAT I AMAZING. Debbie ann is going to help me get a pitcher out of my iPhone so that I can have it on my wall with my keepsake stickers USCCA police and military and even the boyscouts I was a webelow that is as far as I got was a wolf patch. I have NRA. Stickers . And my TRUMP MONEY WITH M.T. Rushmore. And the forth of July. And my USCCA flag on my wall. ITS REALLY A BLANKET. But it’s A REALLY KOOL FLAG. AND I PUT STUFF ON IT IN THE MIDDLE I HAVE MY DONT MESS WITH TEXAS. FLAG. And . And patches From my sister boys that are marines. And AIRBORNE RANGERS. I THANK YOU SIR . FOR GIVING BACK EVEN THOUGH YOU .GAVE SO MUCH. THAT IS KOOL . Thank you SIR. We Love you SIR. Bobby Jean and Debbie ann :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::us::us: HERE IS YA A ROOT BEER .SIR .:beer::beer::dagger::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

AMEN my brother!

2 Likes

Here’s ya a root beer sir :beer::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather:thank you for your service sir .Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. Amen . :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::statue_of_liberty::dagger:

2 Likes

Love ya all stay safe . Thank you all for your prayers and support . Don’t forget the enemies of this world are here in our midst. Love Bobby Jean :feather::feather::chile::us::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I have a prayer request that the democrats.Understand that they want to build a prison for president trump. I PRAY THEY FIND A PLACE TO HIDE FOR ALL THEIR SINS THAT THEY SEEM TO HAVE OVER LOOKED.,. In Jesus Christ holy NAME ALMEN. :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::feather::feather::chile::us::bangbang::dagger:

Thanks so very much to everyone who has supported me and my Debbie ann she got SOME MORE KEMO TREATMENT TO DAY. And . I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS I WAS LEAVING THE TEXAS ONCOLOGY CENTER AND I WAS LOOKING AT THE ECLIPSE. And I WAS SEEING SPOTS. And. I WOULD BET MONEY I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A CITATION. For NOT SEEING THE LIGHT WAS RED. AND I HAD A POLICE OFFICER FOLLOWING ME FOR ABOUT THREE MILES AND THEN HE TURNED AROUND. THAT WAS SUCH A BLESSING BECAUSE I DEFINITELY . DESERVED A CITATION FOR RUNNING A RED LIGHT. :bangbang: AND HE MUST HAVE KNOWN . I DEFINITELY HAD MORE PROBLEMS THAN I COULD HANDLE. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS. :bangbang: AND DONT LOOK AT THE SKY WITH OUT EYE PROTECTION :bangbang: DebbieAnn is . DOING GOOD AFTER WE GOT BACK HOME THANK EVERYONE LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. . WE HAD A HARD DAY. But THE GRATE SPIRIT . SHOWED US MERCY. DEFINITELY FOR MY. STUPIDLY. KAZ I COULD NOT TELL THAT THE LIGHT WAS RED. I was SO BLESSED NOT TO HAVE HAD AN ACCIDENT. LOVE YA ALL ALMEN :orthodox_cross::owl::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::two_hearts::100::100::100:

3 Likes

I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST .!! In the day light Debbie ann is getting her last . Round of KEMO .:bangbang::latin_cross: AND THANK YOU ALL FOR PRAYING FOR HER SHE SHUR. HAS HAD A TIME WITH THIS CANCER. Here’s a root beer :beer: for all your prayers . Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::feather::feather::chile::us::beer::bangbang:ALMEN :bangbang:

4 Likes

Thanks cal. Love ya brother Bobby Jean and Debbie ann god bless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:here’s ya a root beer .:beer: SIR :chile::us::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the SUPPORT AND PRAYERS. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bangbang::us:

3 Likes

I want to. Thank everyone. Who.Is . Praying for . Debbie ann. And .For everyone that has cancer. We. Are very grateful to all our USCCA. FAMILY. She. Is . Fighting. And your PRAYERS.:bangbang::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:. And. So meaningful. Love. Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. :heart::white_heart::blue_heart:.Here’s .Ya.Root.Beer.:beer:. Seriously. Thanks . So very very.much :us::beer:

2 Likes

@BobbyJean
I have a youth night at church this evening and will put Debbie Ann in prayer.

3 Likes

Johnny q60 SIR THANK YOU ALL SO VERY VERY MUCH WE . Are struggling. Brother.SIR. BLESS YOU AND YOURS. Sir. Much Love sir Bobby Jean an.Debbie ann. Sir :us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::us::bangbang:here’s ya a Root.Beer. :beer::100::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:thank you for your service SIR. :bangbang:

2 Likes

Amen! Bring swift true justice , remove tyrants and treasonous from offices.

2 Likes