Prayer REQUEST FOR. Our country šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Thanks for all the prayers I had to dig a hole in my MOMAs yard to lay her. Dog to rest.he has been her dog for twenty years. And he is just . Resting . And she has been singing . And petting him all day. So I . Think I will have to. Lay him to rest KAZ he doesnā€™t look like he is going to make it through the night. I have told her she can have my little chopper six. /two. And I will take care of everything so please pray for my 84 year old MOMA. . This is hard . God bless all that understand. What she is going through. I told her I was only sorry because I had to dig the hole. He has is a great . Pal. To my MOMA. I . Said chopper six./two. Is hers. KAZ he is a . Good bub baā€¦ F.Me. Thank you all for your support and prayers. Love. Bobby Jean. :feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

5 Likes

Thanks for all your support and prayers love Bobby Jean and family. Hereā€™s a root beer.:beer: for my USCCA family .:us::100::100::100::beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::o::v:t5::feather::feather:

4 Likes

Love you all SIR . Thank you for your service. I know you are very busy. Sir thank you all love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. Hereā€™s a Root Beer for my USCCA family :us::beer::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::v:t5::100::o::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:

3 Likes

I have a prayer request that everyone stays safe. And check your six be for leaving your home. Hereā€™s a root beer :beer: . For a safe day. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. :us::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::us::us::us::o::bangbang:

4 Likes

I have a prayer request for. All. Our USCCA FAMILY. And visiting. Citizens. Please remember. Just A. Kind word. Can change someoneā€™s life. Just a. Kind. Jester.! I pray for the safety of all our citizens . And members. To. Have a very very . GRATE. Day. Please check your tools. And remember. To check your surroundings. And . Just say vigilanteā€¦ and I want. To. Thank everyone who has. Prayed. For me and Debbie ann. I love you all . GOD BLESS THE USCCA. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. And family. . Peace joy and love to one . And ALL. :us::us::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::v:t5::100:

5 Likes

I have a prayer REQUEST FOR OUR . COUNTRY. . And all those who. Love HRE. Letā€™s . Remember. To. Be thankful for. HAVING THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH :us:AND REMEMBER.!! We. Are all ā€¦ FAMILY. And we. Are SO BLESSED. So Letā€™s act like it. And Remember . Just A. Kind word. . ! We Take Care of . Our. Own.!! We are blessed to be free. Give thanks to ā€¦ ALL THAT HAS. Paid the price. For our . Freedom. Even if thatā€™s you. We thank you. Hereā€™s ya A. Root beer :beer: and. Just Remember to . Thank the GRATE. SPIRIT. For. Blessings. BEON.ALL OUTHER. . Countries. We. Are. So very blessed. We thank you GRATE. SPIRIT. . For LIVING IN THE USA.:us: Bobby Jean and Debbie ann.:us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::100::o::us::us::us::v:t5::beer::waffle:

3 Likes

Johnny q60, SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR. And. I definitely thank you for your prayers. Good Day to you and yours . Sir. MAY THE ā€¦GRATE SPIRIT. :feather::feather::o: BLESS ALL. And ALL. That. Believe. BEON The. Star.sā€‹:dizzy:. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. Hereā€™s a Root Beer. :beer: for everyone. Sir. :blue_heart:ALMEN.:100::100::100::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST. That every single member of this fine . USCCA community . Training. Response. Makes it. Home from . Going out in to the. World. To. Make a living. Or just to take care of your business. ! Stay safe . And remember your training. And I pray every single member of our USCCA .:us: FAMILY MAKES IT HOME SAFELY. Thank you . GRATE.SPIRIT. :us::o:ALL MEN. AND ALL. Love people joy. :v:t5::100::shamrock:

5 Likes

I. Have a prayer request that everyone stay safe . And vigilance. Is a must! I . Pray all our USCCA community family members . Have a great day and . Every one . Makes it home safely. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. And thanks to all. The USCCA members . For all your support and encouragement. And . Prayers. I. Have been having a hard time dealing with this . And Debbie ann is . Stronger than . I .AM. I Love You all I am sorry for . Being. Angry k love ya . All I will try harder. K hereā€™s every one A Root. Beer. :beer: for. Staying SHARP. Go a different way when you leave home and when you come back home . Change it up. So no one. Gets . Your ru tean. :us::us::us::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:

5 Likes

Love ya all . Bobby Jean and Debbie ann :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100::100::100::bangbang:

4 Likes

I Have a prayer request that everyone of the USCCA members . Stay safe and . Bless you all . Love Bobby Jean a Debbie ann . Love ya all ALMEN :us::us::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::feather::feather::sparkles::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::dizzy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have a. Prayer request. GRATE SPIRIT. Please keep all our USCCA family members safe from all . Harm. And . Protect yourself . Responsible . USCCA members . GoD BLESS AMERICA. :us: ALMEN. And LADIES. :100::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us:

3 Likes

I have a prayer request for everyone to stay safe . And keep your head on a swivel. And. Stay sharp. I pray every single member of the USCCA family zz uses their training and . Makes it back home to day. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . ALMEN. And ladies. Watch your six!! :us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::feather::feather::dizzy::shamrock::sparkles::dagger::bangbang::bangbang:A root beer :beer: and waffle :waffle: for luck :four_leaf_clover: :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::eagle:

3 Likes

BobbyJean,

You reminded me of a story I heard of a man who buried his long-lived deceased dog on his property. Then next season, first time ever beautiful wild flowers grew up all over that same exact spot, which no one was known to have planted.

Bless you and your family.

3 Likes

I . Have a prayer request!! That members. . Try to say something kind to . One another. Instead. Of. Looking for. Arguements. To just . Make members. Feel . Like they . Donā€™t . Matter. . We . All matter!!!. A letā€™s stop . Flagging. Members. Just because you can. . This thread is for a prayer request. Not . Any thing else. !!! Come here to ask OUTHERS to . Pray for you and . Or your loved ones. ALMEN.:owl::feather::feather::dizzy::sparkles::sunflower:

4 Likes

Johnny q60 sir I have a prayer request. Sir. Please . Keep this thread alive.!! So members. Can have a place to come and pray. When they are having a hard time. And please try and keep up with this . Since . I am not going to be here to . Keep it alive!! I had to look for this. I . Have a prayer request. And itā€™ was so far down the . Thread that I almost couldnā€™t find it. Thank you for all the prayers and support and for your service . SIR . GOD BLESS . Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann SIR . :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::us::feather::feather::100::broken_heart::white_heart::blue_heart:.

5 Likes

God bless everyone . To have a great day and . Return home safely. Amen. :us::dizzy::sparkles::feather::feather::owl:.

5 Likes

Have a great day . Community . I pray. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. Stay safe. Amen. :us::100::+1::bangbang:

4 Likes

I HAVE.A prayer request. I PRAY . The . Lord. . Bless. EVERY SINGLE. Member. Of the . USCCA. :us: AND BLESS OUR COUNTRY. That believe. In . The GRATE. SPIRIT. AND . Every one. That. Believes . In . FREEDOM. Love peace .& . Joy. And. I pray we all have a safe. Day. THIS DAY. Amen. :us::us::us::100::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::sparkles::sparkles::dizzy::sunflower:

4 Likes

I. Have.A. PRAYER.REQUEST!!! That . The FARTHER OF .LIGHT. Gives . All of us . That . Stand. For FREEDOM!!! The strength and. The wisdom. To . Never . SURRENDER. !!! Or. BACK DOWN. .,.!!! For the sake of AMERICA :us:. Of. The . CHILDREN. . To have the . Same. Opportunity. That . We ALL . Have enjoyed. Because. FREEDOM IS . Not FREE. AND NEVER . WASā€‹:bangbang: FARTHER . OF .LIGHT. BLESS . EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN :us: TO TAKE .A. STAND AGAINST THE ENEMIES OF THIS. The GREATEST NATION ON . EARTH.:us::bangbang: AND BLESS . US. That has had. Every opportunity to . Have the AMERICAN DREAM. . And train at the USCCA . ALMEN :us:

5 Likes