Prayer REQUEST FOR. Our country 🇺🇸

Thanks for all the prayers I had to dig a hole in my MOMAs yard to lay her. Dog to rest.he has been her dog for twenty years. And he is just . Resting . And she has been singing . And petting him all day. So I . Think I will have to. Lay him to rest KAZ he doesn’t look like he is going to make it through the night. I have told her she can have my little chopper six. /two. And I will take care of everything so please pray for my 84 year old MOMA. . This is hard . God bless all that understand. What she is going through. I told her I was only sorry because I had to dig the hole. He has is a great . Pal. To my MOMA. I . Said chopper six./two. Is hers. KAZ he is a . Good bub ba… F.Me. Thank you all for your support and prayers. Love. Bobby Jean. :feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks for all your support and prayers love Bobby Jean and family. Here’s a root beer.:beer: for my USCCA family .:us::100::100::100::beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::o::v:t5::feather::feather:

3 Likes

Love you all SIR . Thank you for your service. I know you are very busy. Sir thank you all love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. Here’s a Root Beer for my USCCA family :us::beer::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::v:t5::100::o::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:

2 Likes

I have a prayer request that everyone stays safe. And check your six be for leaving your home. Here’s a root beer :beer: . For a safe day. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. :us::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::us::us::us::o::bangbang:

3 Likes

I have a prayer request for. All. Our USCCA FAMILY. And visiting. Citizens. Please remember. Just A. Kind word. Can change someone’s life. Just a. Kind. Jester.! I pray for the safety of all our citizens . And members. To. Have a very very . GRATE. Day. Please check your tools. And remember. To check your surroundings. And . Just say vigilante… and I want. To. Thank everyone who has. Prayed. For me and Debbie ann. I love you all . GOD BLESS THE USCCA. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. And family. . Peace joy and love to one . And ALL. :us::us::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::v:t5::100:

3 Likes

I have a prayer REQUEST FOR OUR . COUNTRY. . And all those who. Love HRE. Let’s . Remember. To. Be thankful for. HAVING THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH :us:AND REMEMBER.!! We. Are all … FAMILY. And we. Are SO BLESSED. So Let’s act like it. And Remember . Just A. Kind word. . ! We Take Care of . Our. Own.!! We are blessed to be free. Give thanks to … ALL THAT HAS. Paid the price. For our . Freedom. Even if that’s you. We thank you. Here’s ya A. Root beer :beer: and. Just Remember to . Thank the GRATE. SPIRIT. For. Blessings. BEON.ALL OUTHER. . Countries. We. Are. So very blessed. We thank you GRATE. SPIRIT. . For LIVING IN THE USA.:us: Bobby Jean and Debbie ann.:us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::100::o::us::us::us::v:t5::beer::waffle:

2 Likes

Johnny q60, SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR. And. I definitely thank you for your prayers. Good Day to you and yours . Sir. MAY THE …GRATE SPIRIT. :feather::feather::o: BLESS ALL. And ALL. That. Believe. BEON The. Star.s​:dizzy:. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. Here’s a Root Beer. :beer: for everyone. Sir. :blue_heart:ALMEN.:100::100::100::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST. That every single member of this fine . USCCA community . Training. Response. Makes it. Home from . Going out in to the. World. To. Make a living. Or just to take care of your business. ! Stay safe . And remember your training. And I pray every single member of our USCCA .:us: FAMILY MAKES IT HOME SAFELY. Thank you . GRATE.SPIRIT. :us::o:ALL MEN. AND ALL. Love people joy. :v:t5::100::shamrock:

3 Likes

I. Have a prayer request that everyone stay safe . And vigilance. Is a must! I . Pray all our USCCA community family members . Have a great day and . Every one . Makes it home safely. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. And thanks to all. The USCCA members . For all your support and encouragement. And . Prayers. I. Have been having a hard time dealing with this . And Debbie ann is . Stronger than . I .AM. I Love You all I am sorry for . Being. Angry k love ya . All I will try harder. K here’s every one A Root. Beer. :beer: for. Staying SHARP. Go a different way when you leave home and when you come back home . Change it up. So no one. Gets . Your ru tean. :us::us::us::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:

3 Likes

Love ya all . Bobby Jean and Debbie ann :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100::100::100::bangbang:

3 Likes

I Have a prayer request that everyone of the USCCA members . Stay safe and . Bless you all . Love Bobby Jean a Debbie ann . Love ya all ALMEN :us::us::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::feather::feather::sparkles::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::dizzy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes