Prayer REQUEST FOR. Our country 🇺🇸

DON102 BROTHER I HAVE YOUR SIX :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::feather::feather::100::100::100: I PRAY YOU GET THE SECURITY. Join for the government contractor. My Brother was a GUARD AT PANTEX ON SWAT . For twenty years :bangbang: BIG MONEY BROTHER . I PRAY YOU GET A GREAT JOB SIR BROTHER . ALMEN :100::100::100::bangbang:. :feather::feather:

3 Likes

Bobbyjeah, l am new to this site however, l am praying for you & your wife. Dear lord l pray for you as my savior to take
Bobby Jean & his wife and
Surround both of them with love & healing powers. Make her well if that is possible. It seems during this time so many people are afflicted with cancer Wrap your hands around this lady & heal her, l n your love Amen!

5 Likes

Carlyle THANKS SO VERY VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR Debbie ann my .SELF WE . Love you AND THANKS SO VERY MUCH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND WE PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONES AND OUR NATION TO . Be BLESSED AND . GOD BLESS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST I N THE NAME OF THE FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY :latin_cross: IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. ALMEN :latin_cross: WE LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR FAMILY . And I THANK ALL . OUR FAMILY IN THE COMMUNITY . The USCCA. IN ALL THE LOVING KINDNESS . Peace JOY AND LOVE . BEUNTO . ALL THAT LOVES OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST . To day is our LITTLE CHOPPER 6 and JAKE.ANNs BIRTHDAY THEY ARE ONE :one: YEAR OLD TODAY THEY ARE OUR LITTLE BABIES . The children . CHEWAWAs Little . Monsters . And they truly bring us so much joy . And cost so very very much KAZ they eat everything and they got new chain collars. For their birthday :partying_face: KAZ they have even ate the nails out of the floor. And my new belt with it still on me. They are so precious . And they are going to get daddy some more new boots for their birthday KAZ they ate mine haw haw . Love ya ALL Bobby jean two feathers :feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:an . Debbie ann . :beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::beer::partying_face::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::sun_with_face::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bangbang::partying_face:ALMEN :100::100::100::sun_with_face:

1 Like

I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST :bangbang: THAT THIS COUNTRY THE USA . :us: ONE NATION . UNDER.GOD.ALMIGHTY :bangbang::us::100::100::100: WOULD AT LEAST RECOGNIZE. THAT THIS IS ONE NATION :bangbang::100::us: UNDER. GOD. And I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO BELIEVE IN JESUS. THAT BEING SAID GOD IS OVER ALL . AND THE USA. HE SHED HIS GRACE ON :100::bangbang::us::us::bangbang::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather:

4 Likes

Thanks Johnny 60,SIR . For all your support. Please keep the prayers coming Sir thank you for your service SIR :feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::chile::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bangbang:

2 Likes

DON102 .SIR THIS IS NOT THE SAME COUNTRY . That I RECOGNIZE. As my nation. And . THE . Crap :poop: that people . Think is what we as a nation are all about . I wish to. GOD . They got a turn in defending our country and you don’t have to be in the military to defend our country. And yes it is a higher calling to serve in our military but that being said. SIR . Being in law enforcement is just as dangerous and important. And law enforcement does not get the credit they deserved . In fact they are hated. And that’s F.ED. Up . From the FLOOR . Up . SIR . I know. We all ARE GOING TO HAVE TO COME TOGETHER . Or ELSE . We. ARE DONE :white_check_mark: AS THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE . SIR LOVE BOBBY JEAN :feather::feather::fire::skull_and_crossbones::fire:

2 Likes

I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. STAND UP NOW FOR THIS COUNTRY AND TELL THE GOVERNMENT NO MORE BUT CRAP. AND STOP :stop_sign: THIS GOVERNMENT DEFUND THE GOVERNMENT NOW RIGHT NOW :bangbang::stop_sign::100::100::100:THE STEAL OF THE USA. :us: RIGHT NOW :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: DEFUND THE GOVERNMENT NOW RITE NOW :feather::feather::owl::100::100::stop_sign:answering the question of the USA

2 Likes

The USCCA is …Censoring the community I was saying defund the USA government now and they won’t let me say that. Bobby Jean :feather::feather::100::us::us::us:

1 Like

Johnny 60. Brother SIR. Thank you for your PRAYERS AND WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS SIR . I have not been communicating with you but the holy SPIRIT. Knows everything LOVE Bobby jean and Debbie ann . Thank you for your service Brother sir. Love my self and my love ones .SIR :feather::feather::chile::us::100::100::100:

2 Likes

On my way to church brother @BobbyJean and will put you guys in the prayer box by name.

3 Likes

Johnny 60 .SIR BROTHER LOVE YOU ALL GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH DEBBIE ANN IS DOING GREAT SIR BROTHER THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH :latin_cross::100::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::us:

2 Likes

Thank you Brother sir .Truly blessed with the support prayers brother sir and you wife brother so very very blessed SIR :orthodox_cross::orthodox_cross::chile::cherry_blossom::100::us::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

I pray nightly for all My Gunner’s and you’re families safety and Protection!

As Colonel Moore (Vietnam) once said
“Lord, Protect all my Troopers like jack Geoghegan here and use me as your instrument in this Hell of War…
(pause) Oh and Lord about our enemies-----Ignore their heathen prayers so we can blow them all straight to hell!” ) It went something like that see ‘We Were Soldiers’ for the actual Prayer)
Young Jack Geoghegan didn’t make it—KIA/Vietnam 1968–Battle of Ia Drang

3 Likes

Love ya SIR BROTHER .Z we are definitely our front line defense .Brother SIR . Let your conscience. Be OUR GUIDE . Amen . To HELL WE THE ANTI AMERICAN. Bastards . SIR :chile::us::tangerine::100::100::100::+1::dotted_line_face::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bangbang:

2 Likes

I WANT ALL MY GUNNER BROTHERS.TO KNOW I AM VERY PROUD TO BE . An . AMERICAN. :us: AND I AM SO VERY VERY . PROUD. :chile::100::bangbang: TO KNOW I HAVE . BROTHERS. THAT . Loves this nation. Just as much as my self. AND I . KNOW . WE WILL GO THEE …DISTANCE. BETWEEN. OUR. VERY. LIVES. IN ORDER. TO .PREESERVE… OUR .FREEDOM. . .IN.ORDER.TO. .PASS.DOWN. ,!!! THE . VERY FREEDOMS THAT WE. HAVE . ENJOYED. .!!! .EVEN IF. WE. FAIL…!!! AT. LEAST. WE. .LOVED. WHAT. THE .FRAMERS.OF.THE .CONSTITUTION. . Gave their.VERY LIVES.FOR. US. TO. EVEN. BE.ABLE. TO…DISCUSS. THE GREATEST . CONVERSATION.ON.EARTH. .LIVE.FREEDOM…AS.WE. CLEARLY HAVE. WE.MUST.PASS. DOWN.TO.OUTHER… FREEDOM. . THAT .CAME BY.GOD.ALMIGHTY.not.MAN. SIMPLY PUT. .WE.CAN NOT. LIVE .FREE. AND JUST .SIT.BACK.AND WATCH.AMERICA.GO.IN.TO.CAPTIVITY. . SO . AS . IT .MAY. HURT. I. . KNOW. WE. ARE TO. LEAVE.OUR COUNTRY. BETTER. THEN. WE GOT. IT. . NO. MATTER. WTF. :bangbang::chile::us::100::feather::feather: I. NEVER WANTED TO. DIE.,!!! IN MY .SLEEP. . WE.ARE .WARRIORS. AND TO. THE WORLD. THAT. IS.IN.CODE., BLACK :black_small_square::black_medium_small_square::white_square_button::black_medium_square::black_large_square: .:notes: .YOU NEVER MATTERED. . . WE HAVE PRAYED.FOR.PEACE. MAKE.NO MISTAKE. WE.ARE. WILLING…TO.DEFEND. OUR.FREEDOM. . WE.ALL UNDER. . IF THIS GOES SOUTH. We.ARE.JUST PAYING FOR THE FREEDOM.THAT.WE .ENJOYED,!! LONG LIVE OUR FREEDOM. . I .LOVE YOU .ALL. EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT . FEELS. JUST …LIKE ME. THE WIND. . BLOWS OUR .NAMES . FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME. WITH .ALL.THEM.THAT HAS WENT BEFORE.US. BROTHER .GUNNERS. :us::us::us::heart::feather::feather::owl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::beer::popcorn::bangbang:

1 Like

Johnny 60, SIR I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST FOR DEBBIE ANN WE START HER KEMO TOMORROW AT TEXAS ONCOLOGY CENTER AND PLEASE PRAY FOR HER TO GET THROU THIS HARD TIME . They said her cancer has come back and we pray for Jesus Christ almighty to heal her and we pray this in the name of Jesus Christ ALMEN LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann sir thank you for your prayers and for your SERVICE SIR BROTHER WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS LOVE YOU ALL :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::orthodox_cross::orthodox_cross::owl::feather::feather::orthodox_cross::orthodox_cross::chile::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100::100::100::bangbang:

3 Likes

You Got This

You’re a fighter and a Winner!!

2 Likes

@BobbyJean
Prayers are already out for Debbie Ann sir. Gods got her and just keep the faith. This is a new year and she will beat this cancer in the name of JESUS and she is covered in the blood which he shed for us.

3 Likes

Johnny 60 BROTHER SIR I SHOWED DEBBIE ANN YOU ARE PRAYING FOR HER SHE FEELS BETTER AND MIKE AND DONNY I THANK YOU AND SO VERY VERY MUCH AND THE GRATE SPIRIT JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY LOVE YOU :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ALL :rofl::owl::feather::feather::orthodox_cross::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::us::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100::100::100:ALMEN

3 Likes

Love you BROTHER THANK YOU . We need all the prayers we can get we are blessed. THE GRACE OF THE GRATER SPIRIT IS UPON US JESUS CHRIST .IS ALMIGHTY . Here’s every one a root beer . :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. Stay sharp . LOVE YOU BROTHER. Seriously . Keep up on your ARTS . Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . And Family . SIR . :chile::chile::chile::us::us::us::beer::beer::beer::owl::feather::feather::dagger::bangbang:

5 Likes