Possible Trade

Thinking of trading my Glock 45 for a P320 compact what you all think? Reason im thinking about this is im skinny and when i carry this, its almost impossible to conceal. I figure the P320 is a good mid sized and easier to conceal.

3 Likes

I do agree with the concealment part of that statement BUT!!

A GLOCK??? FOR THAT ??? :rofl::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I love that Glock, just hard to carry. My next favorite brand is Sig. Only way I can carry it is outside the waistband. Plus, I can’t stand shoulder holsters

4 Likes

I’m just messing bro!

Sounds like a good swap! Sig always cost more so it your doing a swap,swap that’s a dang good deal as far as trade.

6 Likes

Good trade. In this case SIG is 275 better than Glock :wink:

@Dawn will agree, @Zee will disagree :upside_down_face:

But seriously, I fully support your decision :+1:

5 Likes

Wish it was a swap, I know I’m upside down going in. Like I said it’s a nice gun, but when your skinny enough to hide behind a tree, its hard to conceal it. Especially when you feel like you may need something with more capacity than a P365

5 Likes

Shop around a little more bro!

It don’t sound like your convinced on that gun!
Go test a few! That is if your range permits it.

3 Likes

I like it, its shoots well. The one I tried anyways. It’s just that part of me that still likes the Glock. If I could find a way other than owb to carry it, there’s no way I consider a trade. IWB isn’t comfortable at all.

4 Likes

Ehhh, I figure trade for whatever fits your needs and likes. I’m 5’8", 142lbs, but I’m most comfortable with my full sized 1911

4 Likes

I’m agreeing with @Brian_J because my everyday carry is the Glock 17 !!

No matter how big the gun is…
Make sure you practice diligently with it before you go out!

Congrats on the new baby!!
I can’t wait to get a new one.!!!

I’m thinking about changing up my everyday…:thinking:

4 Likes

:laughing: all true :laughing:
And the best gun for you is the one you can shoot accurately. Sig makes a fine firearm,
My slim as a whip granddaughter carries a Glock 43 and conceals it without much difficulty but it isn’t high cap. If it’s what works for you, it’s all good.

4 Likes

Last time at the range I had a Glock 43 in my hand and, ai really liked the feel.

They didn’t have it available to shoot though.
Have you shot one @Zee?

4 Likes

I was right the first time lol

3 Likes

I’ve shot the 43. I’m not a fan of little guns in general, I like double stack and I’m not a little person so I can conceal them. That said, it shoots well, very accurate, nice trigger pull. My granddaughter put in a flat faced trigger and added a grip sleeve and that makes it quite nice for me to shoot. Still like my bigger Glocks better for my hand size :wink:

4 Likes

That’s what I’m afraid of!

It might feel good, but it won’t shoot good lol

3 Likes

I remember I had a hard time with carrying a single stack subcompact over my compact Ruger Security 9. But eventually I grew to really enjoy how easy it is to conceal. I had that problem deciding which one I wanted to carry to the church Christmas party Friday lol.
But it all boils down to what you’re comfortable with. 🤷 Just like everyone else has been saying. I sometimes choose my compact for ammo capacity over my XDS and sometimes I choose my Security 9 over my XDS.

(Hope that that’s not derailing the thread lol)

4 Likes

I practice drawing all the time, why I’m hesitant about trading the G45, it shoots good. The P320 I tried out did as well.

4 Likes

I don’t know if the P320 compact is really all that smaller than the G45.

Have you looked at the G43X?

4 Likes

Hi @John150, I will throw in my 2 cents. I once traded a gun I liked for a gun I liked better, also because I was excited to get $400 for the trade in.
In the long run I really wish I would have saved a little longer and still had both of them . You can always find an application in your house or just fun at the range for the Glock.

3 Likes

I enjoy the G43 I own. I have one flush cut mag and 2 mags with Taran Tactical magazine extensions. It is a great option to have if you need to dress up and dont want a big gun. I also will ankle carry it.

It isn’t terribly accurate beyond 7 or 10 yards, but I would never expect it to be.

I am happy that I own one, and I feel it is a very useful tool in the toolbox.

4 Likes